• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

this is my first one so I hope you like it.

Chapter 1
The Letter

Sora and Riku were sitting on a palm tree staring out into the ocean of Destiny Islands. It was quiet until,
"Sora!! Riku!!"
Sora and Riku turned around to see Kairi rushing towards them with something in her hand. It was a bottle with a letter in it. With King Mickey's symbol on it!
Sora ran to Kairi and grabbed the bottle. He opened it and read the letter.
"Dear," Sora had his thumb over the name but he figured it would say, Sora, so he didn't bother reading it.
"There's a prophesy that says that you and a Nobody must work together and destroy the spirits of Organization XIII. I'll be coming to pick you up and introduce you to the Nobody in Twilight Town. Be ready. This journey will take long so make the best of time with your friends, since they can't come."
Sora looked at the bottom of the letter which had a small green Mickey head. He read it aloud to Riku and Kairi.
"You have to leave again?" Kairi asked disapointedly.
"Yeah...well, it's gettin' late. I should go home and pack up..." Sora walked slowly to his row boat. Kairi followed.
Riku started to walk back to but a girl appeared. She had blonde hair and a black Organization cloak. She reminded Riku of somebody. He walked past her, but her head followed him. Riku turned back to tell her to get lost but she was gone. :confused: Riku was definitely confused.

like i said, i hope you like it

Last edited:

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Here's the second chapter

Chapter 2
The Fourteenth and Eighth Members

Xparky(pronounced Sparky) awoke in the room that had once belonged to Namine, a friend of Xparky’s, or at least that’s what she thought. She had another dream about a silver-haired boy. “Riku…” she got out of the white bed she was sleeping on and opened a door in her room, which led to another white room.
Xparky had blonde hair with lime green eyes. She had yellow upside down triangles under them. She wore a black cloak with black boots. She was tall for being seventeen. The same age as that silver-hair teenager.
The room had bunches of pictures on the walls. Xparky drew all of which. The drawings were of the silver-haired teenager. There was a light brown notebook on the floor with pieces of pages sticking out of it. Xparky grabbed it, took a white pencil and opened the notebook. Inside were more drawings of Riku. Xparky took a piece of paper and started drawing. When she was done, she ripped it out and looked at it.
The picture showed Riku sitting on a shore, looking out at the ocean with two other people. A red-hair girl and a boy with spiky brown hair. The girl looked like as if she was ready to tackle the boy. Xparky had a look of confusion on her face when she saw about thirty or something like that suitcases. She chuckled and stuck the picture on the wall with tape. She heard the door open and summoned her Chakrams.
“You can put those away. It’s only me, sis.” Xparky turned around quick to see whom it was that had spoken. She gasped. “Axel?” It was her brother, Axel. He had red hair and strangely green eyes that looked a lot like hers. He even had triangles under them! Except his were red.
“You surprised to see your own brother?” He asked her, seeing the amazement in her eyes.
“Well, yeah!” Xparky answered, shaking the surprisement out of her. “I mean, you were gone a year. You had me anxious, Axel!” She looked behind Axel to see if anyone was with him. “Did you find Roxas?”
Axel suddenly looked sad. “Well, not exactly…”
Xparky made a weird look. “What do you mean, ‘not exactly’?”
“I found him. But he became a part of Sora…” Axel explained.
“The Keyblade Master?” Xparky was confused. What does the Keyblade Master have to do with Roxas?
Axel nodded. “The Keyblade Master is his Somebody.”
Xparky understood. “Oh…”
“Well, don’t worry. He’s ok,” Axel continued.
“Yeah, I know.” Xparky looked up at Axel. “At least you’re back.”
“Well, not for long.” Axel crossed his arms.
“What do you mean?” Xparky asked.
“Well, just don’t leave this World.” Axel turned to the drawings. He took a picture of Riku and his friends reading a letter. “When you see him,” Axel pointed at Riku, “And a mouse, tell them who you are. There’s a prophecy that you have to fulfill.”
Xparky took the paper and looked at it. “Are you sure that I should tell them my name?” she looked up but Axel was gone. “Axel? Where are you?” she called.
So Xparky put the paper down and walked towards the Market Place where three people named Hayner, Pence, and Olette were waiting for her.

I’ll have the rest up by tomorrow.

Kingdom_Hearts_R

Chapter 3
The Whispers of Organization XIII

Sora was waiting by the shore for King Mickey. He was trying to ignore the groaning of his friends but he finally gave up.
“Would you two shut up?” Sora yelled. “I’m trying to relax here!” He turned and faced the ocean again. He hadn’t gotten any sleep that night. He was too excited. “Well that’s whatcha get, buddy,” he said to himself. “For being too excited to sleep. Well now you’re tired!” he screamed.
“Who are you talking to?” Kairi asked as she stared at Sora.
“Uhhh… no one! Just pick up the pace! I mean, how hard can it be to carry two suitcases?” Sora asked.
“Not at all!” Riku answered. “Except we don’t have two suitcases! We have ten! Each!”
“No you don’t!”
“Yes we do!” Kairi argued, still struggling.
“Prove it.”
“Fine!” Kairi said. She put down the suitcases as Riku did and turned Sora around.
“Since when did you guys have ten?” Sora asked, counting them.
Kairi rolled her eyes sarcastically and sat down on the soft white sand. Riku did also.
He looked out into the ocean and saw that girl again, out in the ocean holding her hand out to him. Riku slowly got up and into the water. He hear Sora saying, “You know,” But then he couldn’t hear him. Or Kairi. All he could hear was voices all around him talking in whispers. But there was no one there. Including Kairi and Sora. They were gone. The girl and him were the only ones there. Riku listened harder to see what the whispers were saying as he got deeper into the water, getting closer to the girl.
“Please, kill me or give me time, please.”
“Have you lost someone?”
“I’ve lost my dreams.”
“Can you see me?”
“Of course.”
“You can’t hear anything but the whispers of Organization XIII.”
Suddenly, over and over again, Riku heard whispers of, “Go fast…” while the other whispers continued.
“You can’t see anything…”
“Go fast…”
“But the darkness…”
“Go fast…”
“Of which you fear.”
“Go fast…”
Riku had suddenly blacked out he couldn’t see anything but darkness. Just as the whispers had said.
“You can’t hear anything…”
“Go fast…”
“You can’t see anything…”
“Go fast…”
All whispers stopped and it was quiet for a long time. But another whisper came, much louder than the others. But much quieter than a yell, “You’re…my…sanctuary…”
The girl had appeared again. Blonde hair with blue eyes, yellow upside down triangles under them, and a black Organization cloak, hand still outstretched.
The whisper came again. But the girl seemed to be saying it, because her lips were moving along with the whisper. “You’re my sanctuary…sanctuary…”
Riku awoke with a start, “Oww…” Riku groaned as he sat up, rubbing his head. “It feels like I fell off a cliff or something.”
He stood up and looked around. “Wait, where am I?” He was in complete darkness. But there was a dim light so that he could see that he was standing at the top of a huge pillar. The pillar was silver and black on the sides. Riku looked down at his feet and saw the girl smiling a bright smile. She had yellow and white Chakrams in her hands and she seemed to be back-to-back with someone. But they were cut out.
Riku heard a strange sound of screeching and turned around. There were six streams of light flying out of the ground. The streams turned into little balls of light and flew around Riku’s head. They then flew to the ground, above the girl’s head. They seemed to be writing something in cursive. When they finished, they disappeared. The word they wrote was “Xparky.”
“Xparky…” Riku said aloud.
“You rang?” came a voice. Riku turned around and saw the girl, Xparky coming out of a dark portal.
Riku turned around quickly, surprised. He stared at her. He looked back at the ground, then at her again.
“This is obviously a dream.” Riku said, trying to stay calm.
“This isn’t a dream,” Xparky reassured. Her real voice was much harsher than the whisper.
“Okay…how do I get out of here?” Riku asked.
Xparky stepped towards him. “First, you gotta stop denying that you’re in darkness. Because that’s exactly where you are.”
“I’m not denying it…”
“Oh, really?”
“Maybe a little…”
“Are you sure?”
“Okay fine! I am! Gosh!”
“Good. Now stop.”
Riku closed his eyes. I'm in dakness. I'm in darkness. He thought.
“Good job! You’ve actually done something that you’ve been told to do for once!” Xparky said with sarcasm.
“What else do I have to do?” Riku asked and stared at the ground again.
“Not much.”
Riku looked up and saw Xparky’s hand outstretched. He took a step but Xparky put her hand down. “I’ll be seeing you soon.” She disappeared as a black portal appeared.
Riku tried to search for her. “What did she mean, ‘I’ll be seeing you soon’?” He walked into the portal and felt himself in complete darkness. He could hear the whispers again. But they weren’t as powerful as before.
“Please, kill me or give me time, please…”
“I’ve lost my dreams…”
“You’re…”
“Please kill me…”
“My…”
“My dreams…lost…”
“Sanctuary…”
“I’m lost…”
“Riku!!” Riku heard a voice. “Save me!! She’s going to kill me!!!”
Riku opened his eyes and stared at the sky of Destiny Islands. “What was her name?” he whispered to himself.
“Riku!!” Riku heard Sora’s voice.
“Sora?” Riku asked.
“Riku!!” Riku sat up and saw Kairi chasing Sora. She suddenly tackled him.
“Oww…” Sora groaned.
“What happened?” Riku asked.
“Riku, you wouldn’t believe it!” Kairi explained. “You know how he gave us ten suitcases? Well, he gave us fifteen each! Can you believe it?”
Riku saw King Mickey walking towards them. “How long has Mickey been here?”
“Oh, he just got here,” Kairi answered.

Was that long enough, Every Heart?

Kingdom_Hearts_R

how do you know? I had a dream about it one time. That's how I made it up. I'm just curious because my friend said that you play as Sora. So I'm just wondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back