• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Article in Nintendo Power

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xattm

Though nothing new was revealed, Nintendo Power Magazine had a small article on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days from the private party Square Enix had.

"Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is currently scheduled for a winter release in Japan, but the title has not been officially announced for the US."

O

Org. XIII

Im pretty sure 358/2 is going to come out in the US
kinda off topic but is it really comfirend COM is coming to US for PS2?

LionHeart14

uhh i may be mistaken, but didnt they have that article like 6 months ago? haha, i get nintendo power and ive only seen one mention of 358/2 days and that was like back in April or something :bored:

D

Deleted member 36435

This was just announced today.
There were rumors beforehand but now Square has made an official announcement.

Xattm

yes nintendo power had a article about it a few months ago but I was too lazy to post the entire article in this edition's...

here is the entire article from the Nintendo Power November 2008 magazine i just got today in the mai. Again, nothing new in it.

"...Among the highlights was the curiously titled Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, which tells the tale of protagonist Roxas's time in the villainous Organization XIII. (Series creator Tetsuya Normura insists the title be read as 'Three Five Eight Days over Two,' and promises that it will make perfect sense by the end of the game.) In that title's story mode, players will control Roxas while the computer controls a rotating cast of NPC allies. As missions are completed, they're unlocked in multiplayer mode, where up to four players can take control of various Organization XIII members and team up to fight the heartless (still no word, alas, on whether or not the game will support Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or be restricted to local wireless play). Players report suggest that 358/2 Days has more of an action flavor than past Kingdom Hearts titles, and that you'll use the DS's Control Pad and buttons to move, jump, and attack, and the touch screen as a sort of touch-sensitive trackball that allows players to adjust the camera with their thumbs. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is currently scheduled for a winter release in Japan, but the title has not been officially announced for the US."

Last edited by a moderator:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
No need to double post since it's old news, and double posting is generally prohibited.

Glaurung I think it's time to wrap this one up, or we could just let it die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back