• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts 358/2 days fighting game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think kingdom hearts 358/2 days should have a multiplayer fighting game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
i was thinking, kingdom hearts 358/2 days has 13 (possibly 14) playable players in multiplayer...now i know the concept for multiplayer was like a doing a mission together, but what if another multiplayer game on it was a fighting game? like u pick a member of the org, and whoever ur multiplaying picks another, and you guyz fight each other. i think this would be a good idea because 13(maybe 14) characters is alot to pick from and so it'd make a good fightign game, and it would also be fun with everyone's unique weapons. tell me what you think :thumbsup:

-METALMANMAC1

Last edited:
A

Audo

Read this for more info -> http://forums.khinsider.com/future-...erything-we-know-about-358-2-days-so-far.html
Riku-Keyblade said:
[size=+2]-MULTIPLAYER-[/size]
One of 358/2 Days most appealing features is the new Multiplayer mode. The Multiplayer mode in 358/2 Days promises all of the members of Organization XIII available as playable characters, and may even include the new XIVth member. Although, it should be noted that all players will have to play as a unique character, meaning there can't be two Axels or two Xigbars playing at one time.

The Multiplayer mode takes place in a separate universe from the Single Player mode and isn't considered to be part of the games story and is only there for fun. Up to four people can play together as any Organization Member they choose as they work together to complete various missions, with some asking you to kill heartless, fight each-other, or even search for items.

The missions in Multiplayer are unlocked by beating the missions in Single Mode. Every time you complete a mission in Single Mode it is unlocked for playing in Multiplayer mode. These missions include things such as defeating Heartless, and escaping from Areas via teamwork. They are also set to include a lot of gimmicks and puzzles and that the map will be used to keep track of things as well. Many of the missions are designed for short play throughs in Multiplayer and they can be played multiple times. They also mentioned that Scores will be kept on various things during Multiplayer, such as "attack". But they also stress that working together is not the only thing you can do and that there is great potential for waging a competition or contest.

Also, when you complete missions in Multiplayer, the experience you gain from completing those tasks are given to Roxas in Single Mode. For example, if you were to play as Axel and do a few missions in Multiplayer mode, the experience you gained from doing that would affect your Single Mode file. They have also said that they are thinking of an item system that works in a similar fashion.

Also in Multiplayer Mode, the bottom screen is being revamped from Single Mode to offer the ability to chat to other players by use of the Nintendo DS Stylus. This chatting system will differ from PictoChat in that all of the players will write on the same screen. Nomura and co are also considering adding a few action buttons to the screen, but noted that these would be for actions that didn't affect gameplay. Nomura has also added that they are thinking of missions that will implement this chat feature.

Also, the Limit Gauge from Single Mode will make a reappearance, allowing for co-op techniques to be used. Originally the chairs of the Organization Members would move up or down based on succeeding or failing a mission, but they may change that feature for the final product release.

However, in the latest Shonen Jump Scans there is a screenshot of Roxas and Xaldin in a new world to 358/2 Days (See Here), and the Limit Gauge and MP bars have mysteriously vanished. There is also a new "Chains!" counter in the top left of the screen but whether or not these changes are only mission-specific additions/changes has yet to be seen.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Dun dun dun. D:

I'd surely like it. I'd match up Vexen and Marluxia and tell them to kill each other.

KeyMaker

That's going to be great, Xigbar and Xaldin together.
Then Roxas and Axel team.
I'm still hoping they have more lesser nobodies such as for Marluxia, Lexaeus, Vexen, etc.

Y

Yannis

i was thinking, kingdom hearts 358/2 days has 13 (possibly 14) playable players in multiplayer...now i know the concept for multiplayer was like a doing a mission together, but what if another multiplayer game on it was a fighting game? like u pick a member of the org, and whoever ur multiplaying picks another, and you guyz fight each other. i think this would be a good idea because 13(maybe 14) characters is alot to pick from and so it'd make a good fightign game, and it would also be fun with everyone's unique weapons. tell me what you think :thumbsup:
Im hoping ...

A

Audo

Apparently no one reads.
Riku-Keyblade said:
Up to four people can play together as any Organization Member they choose as they work together to complete various missions, with some asking you to kill heartless, fight each-other, or even search for items.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
yeah it will be cool, i voted yes.

and no RK, i just couldnt find it in my heart to read all that :toungesmile: sry

Xemnas_I

I guys and girls i am new around here and i don't know if this is the rigth place for this but here it goes
none of my friends have a nintendo ds so i won't be able to use the multyplayer rigth? but can i play with all the members anyway?

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
I guys and girls i am new around here and i don't know if this is the rigth place for this but here it goes
none of my friends have a nintendo ds so i won't be able to use the multyplayer rigth? but can i play with all the members anyway?
1: you probly wanna make a thread about this, but w/e.
2: yes and yes.

and welcome :toungesmile:

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com
Last edited:

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com

first of all welcome to the forums!! i remember when people were saying that to me!! and instead of posting off topic in my thread...you should make a thread of your own about your question, you'll probably get more answers that way!:thumbsup:

-METALMANMAC1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back