• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
but since 358/2 Days is in 3D originally, the possibility is low.

you answered your own question before you asked it.

EDIT: nevermind. i'm too high to comprehend anything.

Last edited:

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
you answered your own question before you asked it.

lol sry, that was the wrong quote. That was a question about a re-make, like Re:CoM. FM is different.

Why would a final mix be highly likely?

Because there was no remake, nor a secret ending. Also, there is so much more they can do with that time line, with regards to the other org. members

Last edited:

Caramel

I hope, and think there will be a Days Final Mix.But seriously, how could they pack more onto that little DS card?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Because there was no remake, nor a secret ending. Also, there is so much more they can do with that time line, with regards to the other org. members

Oops, meant to click edit, not quote.

and for the kicker...I was hitting edit saying "I don't wana double post"...ehhh...

that hardly makes sense, there needs to be a remake in order to have a final mix? it also needs a secret ending?

COM had no secret ednign, just an epilogue,

by this logic, i would saay remake is much more likely but it will come with a final mix. maybe a BBS final mix+.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
that hardly makes sense, there needs to be a remake in order to have a final mix? it also needs a secret ending?

COM had no secret ednign, just an epilogue,

by this logic, i would saay remake is much more likely but it will come with a final mix. maybe a BBS final mix+.

No, I'm saying that every game so far has had more than one version of itself; remakes and FM. Since they want to make money, they will make another version. And since it was already in 3D, they wont make a remake. Also, the original didn't have a secret ending, so this is an opportunity to put one in there... hopefully ...

Last edited:
A

Aqua+Kiri

oh god, I hope they don't make a finale mix. i cant get stuff from japan! :(

KHearts35

I hope, and think there will be a Days Final Mix.But seriously, how could they pack more onto that little DS card?

If they can, them we all should play with the pinnocio world, but can't. Looks like no chances of that gonna happen

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Also, the original didn't have a secret ending, so this is an opportunity to put one in there... hopefully ...

Secret Ending would show... what, exactly? KH2 follows hard upon Days with literally no time in-between. Secret Endings always hint towards future games in the series, and they wouldn't make another one hinting towards Birth By Sleep, what with it already coming out so soon and all. If they hint towards another game, what would it be? Seriously, there isn't much they'd make a secret ending for, if there's anything at all.

I'd hate to see a Final Mix. I've hated every single one of them so far, due to them never being released outside of Japan (really really really bugs me, especially KH2's...). This being my favorite game so far in the series, I'd be extraordinarily pissed off if they went and made a Final Mix for it. -.-

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I'm going to stab Nomura in the dick if he releases a Final Mix.

That's what I hate about him more than almost any other developer. He decides to make a Final Mix instead of putting all the effort originally into the first game, and then decides to release it EXCLUSIVELY in Japan for no logical reason except to make people upset.

State

Awards

a nintendo entertainment system is smaller than a gameboy advance, and look how well the gba works than the nes. they can always release it to the ps2, like they did with chain of memories.

A

Audo

Secret Ending would show... what, exactly? KH2 follows hard upon Days with literally no time in-between. Secret Endings always hint towards future games in the series, and they wouldn't make another one hinting towards Birth By Sleep, what with it already coming out so soon and all. If they hint towards another game, what would it be? Seriously, there isn't much they'd make a secret ending for, if there's anything at all.
If the Final Mix is released after BBS, the new secret ending could expand upon the one in BBS.

I'd hate to see a Final Mix. I've hated every single one of them so far, due to them never being released outside of Japan (really really really bugs me, especially KH2's...). This being my favorite game so far in the series, I'd be extraordinarily pissed off if they went and made a Final Mix for it. -.-
It's likely to happen.

A

Audo

how is it "likely to happen" you never really answer that. maybe it's just opinion.
Did Nomura decline it? No. In fact he left it rather open ended as a possibility. Thus, it is likely to happen, given his track record.

By using a card with more space.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The only reason Nomura said that a Final Mix isn't in planning at the moment is because the English version wasn't released yet with the English voices.
That problem no longer applies.
I think that with such problematic scenes like Xion seeing Riku's half argument with Zexion without anyone bothering to clue us in about how she has [B]Riku's[/B] Memories to her or how we got to see nothing of the Riku-Xion interaction despite him being about the biggest influencing power on her in the game that they already have plenty of content to add without even glancing at the other Organization members, the whole Axel-Saix plot, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back