• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KHLover89

Because people like me want to review it. I want people to either look forward to it or just ignore it and move on. In my case, I want to know whether I enjoy it and see if it has improved.

alright alright if your reviewing it, then thats fine, but I don't like how people want it the second it comes out in other regions. I mean you will enjoy the game more once its come out in your region.

Xango99

lol Chrono is such a critic..anyways, make sure you tell us about the or members playing style and if it is actually enjoyable...Xigbars limit from the Japanese website, was a dissapointment..all he does is snipe and shoots some light attacks...no teleporting..no moving..no space related attacks....BORING

Awards
No forum can do that, unless they want some kind of threat from Square-Enix. Recentley, there are proof that Square-Enix have been taking a back-seat in the Forums recently, so I advise no one should take that risk. Besides...

ROMs are illegal unless you own the original copy anyway.

Back before KH2 was released, a ROM was leaked and the link discreetly spread on KHU. Regardless, the site almost ran into some major legal issues with Square Enix.

So, yeah, unfortunately we can't go posting links to a ROM if it's found.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Back before KH2 was released, a ROM was leaked and the link discreetly spread on KHU. Regardless, the site almost ran into some major legal issues with Square Enix.

So, yeah, unfortunately we can't go posting links to a ROM if it's found.

Yep, especially with the Rampant on Chrono Trigger Fan Project. With recent C&D on Crimson Echoes and other fan projects, you cannot ignore than Square actually check the forums. So yeah, it's a huge risk. I propose a link = ban.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't be surprised if it was leaked, happens to alot of games.
I like the back cover though, it's lovely and for some reason I appreciate the front cover more now after seeing the box art. :/

I won't import it, I want to understand what's going on.

It does have nice box art, anyway, I just want the ROM to play as the other members, THAT is what I want from this game, yes, the story and new keyblades, but I mostly want to play as other people besides Sora whenever I want and without cheating

EDIT: Yes, link = ban

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't see why people just can't wait until the release for the USA it makes it more enjoyable.
Maybe for you. Everyone is different. Personally, I'd find it unbearable to wait knowing that the game is out in some form somewhere, so I spoil myself silly. To me, the game is still just as fun when I buy it and play it in the USA.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Maybe for you. Everyone is different. Personally, I'd find it unbearable to wait knowing that the game is out in some form somewhere, so I spoil myself silly. To me, the game is still just as fun when I buy it and play it in the USA.

To add on to this, some things are still shocking, and hell, you maybe even forget.

I spoiled the last boss for KH2, and it was still a surprise when I actually played it.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I spoiled most of the battles in KHII, not the cut-scenes as much. I couldn't understand them.

That scene in Castle Oblivion on Destiny Islands with Riku and Zexion must be really important. It's been featured in tons of magazines and scans, and even made the back cover. I wonder what it's all about...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
So, I've been lurking around and I've managed to gather up the following information:

People DO have the game at the moment, but the ROM hasn't been released to the public. It DOES have anti-piracy protection, which is a bit more advanced then most other games', which is probably why the ROM hasn't been released yet.

Regardless, it's probably a matter of time until it's hacked and bypassed. Just have to wait now, we should be getting spoilers/info and stuff pretty soon.

Kairiangel

I think its stupid that someone would buy a ROM it just spoils it and I'd rather wait for the english release (even though I am going to import mine from America because it will be sold out for about 3-4 months when it hits UK, happened with KH2) it is just illegal and wrong.

I also agree with the link=ban proposal.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Let's try and avoid discussing ROM use ethics here, shall we? If you really feel the issue merits discussion, you can take it via PM. You can rest assured that, again, we will not be providing any links to emulators or ROM's whatsoever, and anyone who does so will have appropriate action taken against them. We're not advocating their use.

If you think waiting for the game to be released in NA and avoiding spoilers until them is better and smarter, great, but not everyone feels that way.

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Before I leave the thread, I will however thank Chevalier for his efforts and the information he did/didn't share.

Dear sir, I owe you rep.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
*sigh* Only another reminder that I still have to go out and reserve the game while I have money. Time to go get a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back