• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days has been leaked

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
i like the american versions more

i want to stay away until days gets released in usa but ill probably give in

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i like the american versions more

i want to stay away until days gets released in usa but ill probably give in

I would want to stay away from the spoilers as possible as well. As long as you don't click the spoiler section or etc.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
but it will be soo hard
ill probably give up a week before release
just like in ssbb :(

Estella

lol even if I tried to avoid spoilers I'd somehow screw up and come across them xD

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
That Sucks no wi-fi...
and on the front cover on the box what does it say down at the bottom right?
correct me if I am wrong but shouldnt it say Square enix?
cause that looks nothing like there logo on this one
File:FFIVDScover jp.jpg - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research
or unless they changed it like this....
File:Ffcceot japan dsboxart.jpg - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research

0905251614cf8d606ef9bd66e4.jpg

09052516142bb46154220ac84f.jpg
for some odd reason the box looks a little bit dentted(however you spell it) on the bottom picture, could just be the light but I am getting paranoid...

Last edited:

xDENLINx

I'm gunna wait for the NA release. and buy a Ds lol. It just wouldn't be the same on the computer. Plus i have to wait for the english release. Can't understand japanese xD

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Didn't this Kouli guy post a leaked KH2 on Gamefaqs before a few years back?

peachie

That Sucks no wi-fi...
and on the front cover on the box what does it say down at the bottom right?
correct me if I am wrong but shouldnt it say Square enix?

I think I spot the SE logo on top of the "KH, 358/2 Days" title, with "Disney" to the left of it.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Am I the only one who thinks it could be faked? It's not hard to print and replace a DS box. What's with the smudged out barcode? I guess... If I had a copy of it, the last thing I'd be taking pics of would be the box.

Radon

mofo
Am I the only one who thinks it could be faked? It's not hard to print and replace a DS box. What's with the smudged out barcode? I guess... If I had a copy of it, the last thing I'd be taking pics of would be the box.

Great to see someone has some common sense. Whos saying that that isnt just the covers they have on shelves to promote preorders before the game comes out? And also, if someone had a copy of the game and was dumb enough to tell everyone, why don't they take a picture of the game being played?

Nintandy

Bronze Member
It really is a shame about no Wi-Fi, since none of my friends play KH, and I'll be at Uni by the time it comes out here. It sorta makes the chat function pointless. Why have it when you're sitting next to eachother. You can talk! Still.. I'd better avoid spoilers from here on out.

Birth by Sleep news, here we come :).

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
ROM's are bad...

Just like masturbation is a sin. Yeah yeah, we've been there before.

Great find, thread op. Seems like we're finally getting the first real batch of interesting information regarding the new game. Nice. :3

I'd be very interested though, how the bypassing/hacking of the piracy precautions and how the transfer of the data onto a PC works.
Seems like an interesting topic.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Sweet back cover. Can't believe it is true...that it's been leaked. Oh well, not surprising to me eithier. Hmm....I don't want see the ROM even if it's been leaked out. I don't want to spoil anything for myself.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its really not that difficult to make your own covers print them out and place them within a DS box.

Lady-Lee

Awards
man..i just went through this with TS3 and now im going through the same thing with kh? i dont want to see any spoilers, id rather be suprised:angry:

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
BM do have point it could be fake. But I heard too that some special people end up getting games early before their release dates. But if the person do have the game you would think he/she would make videos of he/she playing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back