• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Vol.2 Manga Cover Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press has been on the ball when it comes to releasing the KINGDOM HEARTS manga series and its artbook to its North American audience. Just a few weeks ago, Shiro Amano: The Artwork of Kingdom Hearts was released which contains 112-pages of color and black & white illustrations that is sure to be a treat for all fans of the series. The first volume of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days highlighting the start of Roxas' year as a member of the Organization XIII will be released by Yen Press next week on Tuesday, so everybody should get their wallets ready to pick up a copy.

Fans won't have to wait long for the next volume of KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days which releases January 21st 2014. Check out the cover featuring Xion & the Organization XIII Moogle along with a summary and information where to purchase the second volume of the manga below.

Thanks to forum member Antiquity for the tip!

Don't forget to pick up the rest of the KINGDOM HEARTS manga series from your local bookstore or online and let Yen Press know you want to see the novels translated!

Follow us on TwitterFacebook, & Tumblr for all of the latest news on KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 2.5 ReMIX- & KINGDOM HEARTS 3!

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 2
Page Count: 208
Price: $12 USD
Release Date: January 21st 2014

When Xion loses her Keyblade, it's Roxas's job to make sure no one finds out. As long as the two can go on missions together, no one will know that it's Roxas collecting all the hearts. But will Demyx blow their little secret? And when the Organization issues an order to Xion to capture an outsider masquerading as one of its members, who will come out on top in the ensuing battle?!

Barnes & NobleAmazon | RightStuf

Source: Yen Press

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I see that just like the first volume, they're faithful to the original Japanese manga cover. I'm pleased, and it's an eye candy, indeed...

Thanks for the news! :)

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
The cover looks very nice. I've already got volume 1 of Days preordered so i'd better preorder this one as well. But what's going to happen after this is released? Any news on future releases?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The cover looks very nice. I've already got volume 1 of Days preordered so i'd better preorder this one as well. But what's going to happen after this is released? Any news on future releases?

After that is volume 3 in March...then we wait for 4-5 sometime in that year. Kingdom Hearts II vol. 3 doesn't have a release date yet since 6 only came out earlier this year and 7 is this month in Japan, so we'll have to wait to see what Yen Press plans to do. They can either bundle the volumes together or release them individually at this point...

KINGDOM HEARTS Manga & Artbook Available for Pre-Order! - News - Kingdom Hearts Insider

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
YES!!! That is the cover I wanted them to make all along (on the front, not in the slip under the cover) so I'm ecstatic. ORGANIZATION MOOGLE SCREECH!!!!!!

iLeen

Awards
Aa, so this is where Spockanort's latest avatar came from. So cute!

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Ugh, I just have SO much love for this illustration, and I'm glad it will soon enough be in my possession. Also, wasn't the Organization Moogle a bit of a swindler? lol It looks as if he's desperately trying to hustle some ice cream.

Dammit, Shiro <3

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Kind of happy this isn't coming out until January. I've spent so much on the manga in such a short span of time already!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Kind of happy this isn't coming out until January. I've spent so much on the manga in such a short span of time already!

MWD7iFc.png
*still hasnt managed to get other volumes yet*

Gram

Banned
Awards

I don't have volume 2 of KH2 or volume 1 of Days yet...

It all happened so fast! ;~;

;A; I know! Between car expenses and internet bills and how fast they've been coming I still haven't been able to get a volume either.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
;A; I know! Between car expenses and internet bills and how fast they've been coming I still haven't been able to get a volume either.

Good news is, the longer you wait, you might just be able to find a lot on eBay or something for a fraction of the price <_< I just didn't anticipate this much of a workload this semester so I was fully prepped to read through the mangas by now...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Good news is, the longer you wait, you might just be able to find a lot on eBay or something for a fraction of the price <_< I just didn't anticipate this much of a workload this semester so I was fully prepped to read through the mangas by now...

And don't forget, if you don't mind second-hand stuff, you can get the books for even lower a price. That's if you can handle buying a hands-me-down, although not all of those are of sub-standard quality.

Gram

Banned
Awards

Hopefully by the time I can afford any their cheaper everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back