• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I'm just contributing my part to the fandom~ 8D

Yeah, no. That'd go against rules, anyways xD

Oh Nomura, such an artistic genius. Such fresh and new poses!

Ethnic thats you, i though its been a while since i saw your last post, nice profile pic

Is it possible sora instead of falling could just be in the same place. Mabey riku is accending......?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
you can't really stop pairings from being shipped. either you ignore it, roll with the jokes, or live to be somebody who can't accept other people's views or likes for what they are. If you get angry over something like me making a joke with the images of a VIDEO GAME (hint hint it isn't real so you can actively ignore it), I wonder how you react to other things in the fandom.

on the cover, people have been raging about it on other sites for days now in all countries. :\ you can't stop people from hating. by you hating their hate, you just perpetuate the hate even further.

Ethnic thats you, i though its been a while since i saw your last post, nice profile pic

Is it possible sora instead of falling could just be in the same place. Mabey riku is accending......?

Woah, you didn't know it was me? xD Wow! xD Thanks!

Yes, we've figured that Riku is rising ("Darkness turns to Light") and Sora is either falling or something bad ("Light falls to Darkness")

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
you can't really stop pairings from being shipped. either you ignore it, roll with the jokes, or live to be somebody who can't accept other people's views or likes for what they are. If you get angry over something like me making a joke with the images of a VIDEO GAME (hint hint it isn't real so you can actively ignore it), I wonder how you react to other things in the fandom.

on the cover, people have been raging about it on other sites for days now in all countries. :\ you can't stop people from hating. by you hating their hate, you just perpetuate the hate even further.

Woah, you didn't know it was me? xD Wow! xD Thanks!

Yes, we've figured that Riku is rising ("Darkness turns to Light") and Sora is either falling or something bad ("Light falls to Darkness")

Lol Soranort... that'd be interesting. But in reality that where you fight the hate by smiling with fandom and smile at their hate. I can't wait to see what keyblades, if anything besides WtD Riku will use... as a Riku fanboy, this excites me.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Larger%20Box%20Art.jpg
BABEE I WANNA SEE DA NEW WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT THE LOVE U GAVE MEEEEE~
I DUN WANNA GIVE UP MY HEART!

In response to above, I don't really want to defend them, but mobile can mean "on the move" or something, and this game can be played on the move like the other 3 games...

Last edited:

Ronldbx6

:biggrin:eek:mg looks awesome, can't wait for then next KH game! one more moth till we actually get to see everything. What's going to happen, I'm itching to know!?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can see so many things happening with this coverart lol (they aren't story related). Like how Master Sporkaethy Womanort made the coverart into a yaoi image-esque lol xP I wish we could see Sora's other hand because I kind of want to mimic the Creation of Adam painting with this lol xP

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
:biggrin:eek:mg looks awesome, can't wait for then next KH game! one more moth till we actually get to see everything. What's going to happen, I'm itching to know!?

wait... wow theres a little more than amonth left until this is released in Japan...

shouldnt we have a little more info on this by now?

i like not spoiling some things, but shouldnt new worlds be revealed?

i guess the box art reveal is foreshadowing some more stuff

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
wait... wow theres a little more than amonth left until this is released in Japan...

Watch it be that the only worlds we've seen are the only ones we get-trollolololo!

We usually get more information by now but I'm fine with getting the minimum. The more surprises the better. ~<3

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

It seems Nomura learned from his mistake with BBS of spoiling too much.

As regarding worlds, aren't there two more issues of Famitsu left before release which could cover that?

---
Nope, I don't have a japanese 3DS and if things run smoother this time the localization won't be that far off this time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
BABEE I WANNA SEE DA NEW WORLD WITH NOTHING BUT THE LOVE U GAVE MEEEEE~
I DUN WANNA GIVE UP MY HEART!

In response to above, I don't really want to defend them, but mobile can mean "on the move" or something, and this game can be played on the move like the other 3 games...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can bet you that was the ending Nomura wanted but had to be changed, so Toriyama used it rofl.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I can bet you that was the ending Nomura wanted but had to be changed, so Toriyama used it rofl.

You just gave me an idea, kupo! Thanks, kupo.

Good boxart, kupo.

Chistosa

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

The caressing.....THE CARESSING!! <3

snow_flake40

Awards
*is late to party*

DAT. BOXART. Oh, so much symbolism and pretty and awesome... Love it~

Also, Sora's hood is amazing. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back