• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
If you excuse me, I must now petition Square to include Mickey in the KH1 box art if it gets rereleased.

But mickey had no physical role in the game except his last second you finshed the game cameo " lets close this door for good" ho ho!
ot wouldnt make sense for him to be on the cover.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
But mickey had no physical role in the game except his last second you finshed the game cameo " lets close this doo for good" ho ho!
Mickey appeared in one small cutscene at the end of Days and he was on the cover.He didn't really speak either.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
But mickey had no physical role in the game except his last second you finshed the game cameo " lets close this doo for good" ho ho!

That should have gone for Days then, as well, since he had less screen-time and relevance.

No, Mickey should be all on the covers. He had a big (secret) part in KH1, so if they re-release he deserves to be on it.

But anyway, I love this artwork.

Mickey appeared in one small cutscene at the end of Days and he was on the cover.He didn't really speak either.

Dammit Chase, I was gonna say that ;-;

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
Even though my Mickey quote was upped to be a joke, I still agree that he should be on the KH1 cover.

I have such wonderful friends. :3

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Your right, but he was playable for the first time in that game, which compensates for that
and we could clearly see his face as well, and thoses were a badass few seconds

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You're right, but he was playable for the first time in that game, which compensates for that
and we could clearly see his face as well, and thoses were a badass few seconds

You probably shouldn't have replied and left with some dignity hehe. Don't worry dear, I'm sure you enjoyed playing as Mickey.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
wow man You're kind of a jerk
the%20more%20you%20know.gif

I showed two of my friends the box art during our time at Drama camp last week, they both got very excited :3.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I can't believe this is the first time I saw this today.

I like how it represents the titles meaning...but I still find the cover boring.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
well she seemed to be able to handel herself pretty well at the end of KH2 and she cant relly gain any character development being stuck on an island waiting for her friends, her telling them she is no longer going to wait around ( like she did at the end of kh2 ) and go help fight is really the only way for her character to grow, as she travels with Riku ( who if becomes a master can take her as his aprentice witch would be cool) shell gain the experiance needed to help deafeat Xehanort once and forall, as for the "shocking ending" that could be a shock to some, or it could be something like Sora getting stuck in the ROD, or something incredible crazy like Mickey getting posesed by Xehanort lol. but yes Kairi does need to actually do something, she needs to be out in the worlds with them, and not because she was captured.

Kairi swung the keyblade back and forth a couple times in KH2. If you are assuming that she is able to handle herself just based off of a few seconds clip of her fighting Shadows, then you are jumping to conclusions lol xP (however, I don't think that is the case).
If she plans to go to the RoD, where countless difficult heartless appear (from what we saw in KH1 and BbS, there are Darksides everywhere, and from the Secret Episodes there are Neoshadows and Darkballs to boot), Kairi will die instantly. There is a 2% chance that Kairi is going to be able to survive the onslaught of all of those 3 enemies, and if Riku has to waste time saving her, he will probably die too. Those enemies did a lot of damage to Aqua in the Secret Episode, and she is a keyblade master, so they would destroy Kairi limb from limb.
Also, you make it sound like just by traveling with Riku, everything will be fine and dandy and she will just gain experience. She has close to no skill with a sword (Sora and Riku would play a lot on DI prior to KH1), so taking her along with only hold Riku back, and as Xehanort gets ever more powerful, I don't think Riku is going to want to take that time out to baby her and take care of her booboos...no, just no to Kairi traveling with them. She is going to have to be concentrated on by someone who has time and can train her, not someone who is in the middle of something else.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Kairi hanging out and staying with Leon & the gang would fit, while she trains a bit, learns some healing and light abilities, and helps rebuild Radiant Garden.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
It could maybe also be a good opportunity to introduce Lightning to the KH Universe. With her, Kairi would get some effective trainer since she also managed to mold Hope from an insecure kid to a decent warrior in reasonable time.

Or, if we go by Leon's gang...Aerith and Tifa could teach her some moves.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Kairi hanging out and staying with Leon & the gang would fit, while she trains a bit, learns some healing and light abilities, and helps rebuild Radiant Garden.

Thats a good idea, mabey she will eanr somthing about herself, like whaever happened to any famiy she had there or if there are any connections to her and the castle

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It could maybe also be a good opportunity to introduce Lightning to the KH Universe. With her, Kairi would get some effective trainer since she also managed to mold Hope from an insecure kid to a decent warrior in reasonable time.

I can't see Lightning being introduced. Why would she just come out of nowhere and just start training Kairi? With Hope she was more or less forced to be with him or leave him alone to die, which obviously she wouldn't do, I can't see her just coming to the KH-verse and offering to train Kairi out of sheer free will. It would also seem like a bad story point on SE's part as it would seem like they made her train Kairi just to have her in the series. There are many other people who could train Kairi, I don't think they need to introduce someone out of the blue to do it xP

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I can't see Lightning being introduced. Why would she just come out of nowhere and just start training Kairi? With Hope she was more or less forced to be with him or leave him alone to die, which obviously she wouldn't do, I can't see her just coming to the KH-verse and offering to train Kairi out of sheer free will. It would also seem like a bad story point on SE's part as it would seem like they made her train Kairi just to have her in the series. There are many other people who could train Kairi, I don't think they need to introduce someone out of the blue to do it xP

Throw her into the RoD. There she could easily meet Lightning/Aqua. Or both. And hopefully Firion will be with them <3

But Aqua could do the job, just as Lightning could and did with Hope. Neither would leave Kairi to fend for herself in the RoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back