• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Campaign Site Opens!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
lol I just tried, I got like 50 pts but overall, I pretty much sucked? I don't see how people are getting 700 by just guessing xD
If they do one of international, there's gonna be a lot of people getting free stuff lol Assuming the quiz is testing knowledge on the game. (Right or Wrong?)

Some of us know Japanese :p All the questions I got right I actually understood. And it's actually questions on the entire series, most of them were pretty simple. The only reason I couldn't answer some of them is because I couldn't read what it was asking, otherwise I feel like I would have gotten them all right like my first try :p

Key to Truth

Awards
Some of us know Japanese :p All the questions I got right I actually understood. And it's actually questions on the entire series, most of them were pretty simple. The only reason I couldn't answer some of them is because I couldn't read what it was asking, otherwise I feel like I would have gotten them all right like my first try :p

Damn, there was this question asking you "What attack does this Dream Eater use?" and all the answers were like 6-7 kanjis in a row. I was like WHAT.THE.FUCK.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yaaaaay I spent hours trying to get to 350 points and I got to 460! ;u; SO STUPIDLY HAPPYYYY (even though I can't get the prize XD; )

But does anyone know if it would be possible to get the prizes outside of Japan by sending the information to a Japanese shipping service? D: (like the ones that you can send your order to their address and the service'll send it to you) That may be a question for the actual companies, though. I might try it 'cause blargh, I want to get that plushie. ;~; ish so cuteeeee

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Yaaaaay I spent hours trying to get to 350 points and I got to 460! ;u; SO STUPIDLY HAPPYYYY (even though I can't get the prize XD; )

But does anyone know if it would be possible to get the prizes outside of Japan by sending the information to a Japanese shipping service? D: (like the ones that you can send your order to their address and the service'll send it to you) That may be a question for the actual companies, though. I might try it 'cause blargh, I want to get that plushie. ;~; ish so cuteeeee

Agreed I spent forever and at last I got to 440. But I did know someone in Japan so that was great.
However it was later I noticed that you don't get the prize. You get entered in a name drawing. But there is a chance. I still can't believe I did it.

kiei

I don't know to much kanji, but managed to get all the questions right. totaling 720 or something like that......(.. the all kanji answers were tuff) took alot of attempts..... I'm really good a panicing with timers........ all lastnight it beat me........but I was happy to get them right today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back