• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

Fail. Utter fail. I'm raging for you all!
I dunno, I may have interpreted it wrong.

Hi Chaser,

Thanks for contacting us!

At this point in time our buying team have not received confirmation from the Australian vendor as to whether there will be a preorder incentive with this title.

Best thing I could suggest for the time being would be to keep checking our website Home - EB Games Australia for any further updates to this.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this has caused.

Product Name: Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I dunno, I may have interpreted it wrong.

Perhaps under their systems, the cards may just be included in the game like in GameStop computers, how it is called "Kingdom Hearts 3D CE + AR cards" instead of being a preorder incentive.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Perhaps under their systems, the cards may just be included in the game like in GameStop computers, how it is called "Kingdom Hearts 3D CE + AR cards" instead of being a preorder incentive.
Under their computers, it's just called Kingdom Hearts [Dream Drop Distance].
Oh well, I'll see what happens~

Sorax 122

Just to clarify, the "exclusive" AR cards can just be scanned online right? I'm not getting the special edition for various reasons, but i still want those dream eaters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just to clarify, the "exclusive" AR cards can just be scanned online right? I'm not getting the special edition for various reasons, but i still want those dream eaters.

Yeah. You'll probably see post pictures on here when the game is out for people who want the DEs.

Awards

And even if not, didn't Square say you could acquire them in game anyways? And thr I would just be difficult? :3

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

And even if not, didn't Square say you could acquire them in game anyways? And thr I would just be difficult? :3

You can acquire Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku in game however V & V Seal, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon aren't.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, I already have cards prepared.
Actually, I spent one of my nights going on a tumblr blog getting Kid Icarus AR cards lol

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah, I already have cards prepared.
Actually, I spent one of my nights going on a tumblr blog getting Kid Icarus AR cards lol

Yeah I follow the guy who uploads the Kid Icarus cards. I have been using them as he uploads them :p

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

I hope square makes a 3DS XL version

prjio307

I live in New York, in the Rochester area

You can acquire Meowjesty, Ursa Circus, and Sudo Neku in game however V & V Seal, Frootz Cat, and Kab Kannon aren't.

Are you referencing the Japanese version? There shouldn't be any unobtainable dream eaters in the European or American version of the game. Nomura said that one of the few things they changed for the international versions was that they made all of the AR card dream eaters obtainable in-game, albeit they are hard to obtain.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Are you referencing the Japanese version? There shouldn't be any unobtainable dream eaters in the European or American version of the game. Nomura said that one of the few things they changed for the international versions was that they made all of the AR card dream eaters obtainable in-game, albeit they are hard to obtain.

Oh okay. I have heard from others who have the Japanese version that you can't obtain Rank S Dream Eaters through AR Cards but only in game. So it would appear that getting them earlier with a lower rank is just for convenience but ultimately the best breed would be acquired ingame.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards

I'm pretty sure he meant he hopes that SE makes a KH limited edition 3DS XL...in which case, yes, it would be SE making it (the design), not Nintendo.

Oh, yeah that would never happen xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back