• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
First KH collector's edition to come to North America. The Mark of Mastery Edition ($54.99)

1533__640x380_3729kh3dmarkofmastery.jpg

The special edition is packaged in a KINGDOM HEARTS-branded magnetic box and includes a copy of KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance], a branded clear hard case skin cover and 12 art cards, five augmented reality (AR) cards that allow players to unlock rare Dream Eaters such as Meowjesty, Frootz Cat and Kab Kannon, and a 360° viewing stand that allows players to take a closer look at their Dream Eaters from all angles.

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Collector’s Edition Revealed

Last edited by a moderator:

Key Wielder

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

And this is why I held out on preordering until I was sure nothing special was coming. Nice find, thank you! :)

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards

Awesome! Only ordered two copies in the hopes of something like this happening. Now it's time to get the last two! *remembers the 3DS' that have as of yet to make their way into the house* Ah, seaweed! That's gonna be a pretty penny... *dies*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Ok, so with this preorder can i recieve 2 of the rare dreameaters?
still no 3ds

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards

$54.99? thats..actually not too bad. I might get this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I gotta tell you Atlas, every time I talk to you, I seem to enjoy your company more.

Time to cancel my pre-order and drop another $15.

Chistosa

Awards

I am so pre-ordering this. It's like the 10th anniversary box Japan got but instead of Days and Re:Coded, we get extra AR cards...it's....PERFECT. But I'll have to keep my current pre-order too, my brother wants to play this and there is no way I'm giving up one of my two save slots! \=A=/

TepidShark

Awards

Ok, so with this preorder can i recieve 2 of the rare dreameaters?
still no 3ds

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania seems to believe that you get the exact same 3 cards as in the regular pre-order bonus + Frootz Cat and Kab Kannon.

This edition looks great now we just need to know when & where we can pre-order it from.

Phantom Knight

YES. DO WANT.

Guess I'll be asking for gift cards for my birthday so I can get this.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I'm hoping the box is metal. It's magnetic, so why not metal? It's not like I'm even hoping for a hardcover case for the game itself, which will probably be the game exclusively and not the box art we've been anticipating, a la the Birth by Sleep PSP Entertainment Pack.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I am praying we can get it through GameStop Cuz I already paid for the game in full, and all I would have to do is transfer the money to the bundle and add 15 dollars to it...

I just got off the phone with my local Gamestop, they said they don't know if they'll have it in stock, but they said we could upgrade if they do get it. Which I hope for, because most of the money I put into it was a Gamestop gift card and I can't spend the credit elsewhere.

Key Wielder

Awards

I just got off the phone with my local Gamestop, they said they don't know if they'll have it in stock, but they said we could upgrade if they do get it. Which I hope for, because most of the money I put into it was a Gamestop gift card and I can't spend the credit elsewhere.

It's not on GameStop or Amazon's sites yet, but it also was only just announced. I'm sure it'll get there soon. :)

Riku/Sora-Rule

Wow..thanks hahaha. I guess we'll just have to wait a few weeks to see where the bundle is available. I really hope was can get it with GameStop. (not like it'd never happened, since GameStop had the PSP bundle with BBS, and the Limited Edition Strategy Guides for KH 2) lol

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I wish the soundtrack would have came with it. I guess I'll have to drop another $30-$40 for it. There's also the $20 strategy guide...

Shit, this game is costing me over $105.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Woah I totally was not expecting this. I'm definitely getting this! The price is like a steal to me because that's roughly around what a normal game would be priced for a home console along with all those items. =D

Riku/Sora-Rule

I wish the soundtrack would have came with it. I guess I'll have to drop another $30-$40 for it. There's also the $20 strategy guide...

Shit, this game is costing me over $105.

Lol it's gonna cost me over 250 cuz I don't even have a 3ds yet lol. But today's my birthday and I made a deal with my parents that I don't get anything today, and every week they put 20 dollars a away so by the time the game comes out I have more than enough for the system, a powercase, the strategy guide, maybe the circle pad, and to ow this bundle lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back