• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced

I've paid my entire collector's edition off, so when it comes out I won't have to lay any money down because they already have the funds paid for it by me in the system. All they care about is getting the money for it; whether that's before it comes out or after is irrelevant.

lol, I usually pay one penny short of the amount, that way the day of, I walk in (with a penny in my pocket in case) and if I see someone in the store I ask for a penny from them and then I go to the counter and buy the game for a penny...IDK why lol, the look on the person whose penny I got is priceless :D

iLeen

Awards

lol, I usually pay one penny short of the amount, that way the day of, I walk in (with a penny in my pocket in case) and if I see someone in the store I ask for a penny from them and then I go to the counter and buy the game for a penny...IDK why lol, the look on the person whose penny I got is priceless :D

Haha. That's genius! Too bad I already preordered it on Amazon...oh well, I'm sure you'll share your story with us when 3D comes out:D

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com

I pre-ordered MoM edition on Ebgames.ca, I've never bought online for not importing though soo...how does this work xD Do they usually get shipped on release date, or before that, or is it a toss up? xD

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

I pre-ordered MoM edition on Ebgames.ca, I've never bought online for not importing though soo...how does this work xD Do they usually get shipped on release date, or before that, or is it a toss up? xD

It depends on how you order it. Sometimes you get the option to have it shipped before the release date, to which it arrives on the day of. Otherwise, it should ship on the release date, and you get it maybe a day or two later.

The_Dream_Shield

Website
backloggery.com

It depends on how you order it. Sometimes you get the option to have it shipped before the release date, to which it arrives on the day of. Otherwise, it should ship on the release date, and you get it maybe a day or two later.

Ooo I see thank you, I got it ordered as a gift so I have no idea xD I'll be away anyways I was just wondering

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

Trying to decide if I should even get the collector's edition. I don't really want to spend extra cash just for a shiny box, some worthless art cards and an unattractive case. Only thing I really want is the five AR cards,but I still don't think it's worth the extra money.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

While I'm out tonight I'm actually putting down my $5 on it at Gamestop. I'm not gonna bother paying the rest until I go in to buy it. :p

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

While I'm out tonight I'm actually putting down my $5 on it at Gamestop. I'm not gonna bother paying the rest until I go in to buy it. :p

So wait, your Gamestop will let you put down $5 on it? Mine made me put down $25 because it's a special edition. Though I am pretty sure they did not do that last year when I reserved another collector's edition...so I assumed it may be a new policy or something.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

Trying to decide if I should even get the collector's edition. I don't really want to spend extra cash just for a shiny box, some worthless art cards and an unattractive case. Only thing I really want is the five AR cards,but I still don't think it's worth the extra money.

You could scan digital copies of the AR cards people will eventually post online if having a physical copy doesn't bother you that much.

kupo1121

Awards

You could scan digital copies of the AR cards people will eventually post online if having a physical copy doesn't bother you that much.

Yeah, Spock said they will put up a scans of all the AR cards somewhere on this site when they arrive so you can just get them through that.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com

So wait, your Gamestop will let you put down $5 on it? Mine made me put down $25 because it's a special edition. Though I am pretty sure they did not do that last year when I reserved another collector's edition...so I assumed it may be a new policy or something.

I have no idea. I thought it was $5 on every preorder.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

I have no idea. I thought it was $5 on every preorder.

Yeah I would bring $25 to be safe, too. It caught me completely off guard, and if my friend had not been with me to lend me an extra five dollars I would not have even been able to pre-order it that day.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Mine let me put $5 down on it, but I think they're just excessively nice to me.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards

Yeah I have heard varying numbers. I was just curious, and was also making sure she would not be in the same situation I was.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Yeah I have heard varying numbers. I was just curious, and was also making sure she would not be in the same situation I was.

He*

It seems as though $25 is the general pre-order price but it really does depend on the GameStop.

raycat27_2003

Awards

If you're getting the bundle, you have to put $25 down otherwise it's $5 if your just getting the game.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

If you're getting the bundle, you have to put $25 down otherwise it's $5 if your just getting the game.
No.

I had initially pre-ordered the game for $5 and when I went in to upgrade I wasn't charged more, I even clarified about the upgrade. It's been like that for some people, because of how well they're known at their local GameStop's.

kupo1121

Awards

The general rule is that you have to put down $25 for CEs or different editions as opposed to the general $5 for normal copies. However, some Gamestops are nice and are fine with only $5. However, if I were you, I'd at least call and double check to make sure that the copy you reserved is still CE if you only put down $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back