• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
How'd they screw up Theatrythm?

I had two copies of the game ordered, one for me and one for my sister. But GameStop managed to lose one of the copies. Okay, while the stylus was cute, losing one of those isn't that big of a deal. Again, I've got one ordered for me and one for my sister. I really don't think that lightning'll strike twice in this situation. At least, I'm hoping not...

Blobbit

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has no more :c

My doubts with Best Buy were quelled when they sent the message that it shipped on the 27th. I've been tracking it ever since. Right now it's apparently in Austin, Texas and it should be here on the 2nd, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Awards
So I ordered my copy from RadioShack and they DEFINITELY cancelled my order..TODAY. I was absolutely livid.. until I found out Amazon had more and just got another copy. Wee~

RadioShack was definitely a last resort.. did anyone else order from there?

LordPhantomhive

Awards
Thinking about Amazon, but honestly I just don't feel like it.XD I rather just get the regular version tomorrow instead of either waiting more or paying more to get it tomorrow. It now only the case I care about (which is probably cheap ayway), so whatever.
So I ordered my copy from RadioShack and they DEFINITELY cancelled my order..TODAY. I was absolutely livid.. until I found out Amazon had more and just got another copy. Wee~

RadioShack was definitely a last resort.. did anyone else order from there?
Why they cancel it?

theaquaman

Amazon pre-ordersss.....

Did anyone else preorder the game from amazon? i did a while ago and im worried im not going to get it by tomorrow!! (i even put the speed shipping)

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It actually jumped from 14 to 15 copies. This is great news. :]

I've been doing my quarterly downsizing, need more space if I'm going to order this thing.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
There's always a copy of the games in store.

Heck, the only copy of Skyrim they had out was pre-owned, but they had new ones in the back room. Weeks later, some guy was getting pre-owned copy of it when they told him they had newer copies in the back. There is always games.
Derp, I was joking. :x

Some nice guy out there cancelled there's :)

What a beautiful world we live in. :3

Kamichamadude

OMG I just ordered it off Amazon, I am sooooooo happy even though I wont get it untill Friday.... OH well, the mom ftw!

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
Oh. my. gosh. I am so happy that Amazon ended up getting more copies of the Mark of Mastery edition. I had originally ordered two copies online from GameStop (one for me and one for my fiancé) back at the end of June. I had gotten a confirmation e-mail and everything, so I was just waiting impatiently until it was time for the release. With what's-now-yesterday being the day before Dream Drop Distance's release, I decided to check up on my order late last night to see if maybe my order had shipped early... only to find out that my order had actually been canceled. An e-mail had been sent a day or so after the confirmation e-mail saying that the order was canceled, explaining that perhaps there was either an issue with the billing or billing information or that there was so sort of error with processing the order. I had never checked up on the order because with the order being confirmed, I thought the only issue I'd encounter would be one I'd only see once the games were being shipped: there weren't enough copies available to cover my order.

Oh, man. I was so upset, and I really thought I was screwed. Walmart never had it, GameStop was sold out, Best Buy was sold out, Toys-R-Us never had it... The last I knew, Amazon was sold out, too. One of my friends was trying to find a place to buy it because Amazon didn't have any when they checked. The only place that I had found that would have maybe had it was Kmart, which I really didn't expect to even be carrying the limited edition. Man, I am so thankful to Master Spockanort for that link and to everyone who was keeping tabs on how many were available. If it weren't for this thread, I would have just been upset and hoping I could make a trip to Kmart tomorrow to see if there were any available and otherwise trying to order two from that store's online site.

After what GameStop did, I'm still pretty panicked, though. I won't be calm until the order gets here so that I know that I really do have it. I paid for one-day shipping to get it here quicker. Ohhh, here's to hoping that nothing goes wrong! >_<;

Last edited:

Blobbit

Awards
Best Buy is much more reliable than I thought--even though I got free standard shipping, the tracker says that the game is being delivered today, just a day after release date, and a day before the estimated time of arrival! I just hope when it gets here there isn't anything messed up, like the AR cards or the case. I'm so excited for the mail to get here!!!!!

ChristinaBarber

Number one fan!!!

So here is a funny and great think that i wanted to tell people. I live in a town call Newark. The closest Game Stop is about 15 miles away (no far). So when my husband went to get my pre-order copy of the Mark of Mastery Edition, the manager told him that this was the only copy that they got it. And more greatness it that this GameStop is the only GameStop in our county. So that means im the only one in my county that has the Mark of Mastery Edition. Witch mean that im the number one fan for about 100 miles around. I had alway thought i was because i have a tatoo on my back to prove it. But now its really true. I AM THE NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!:tongue: (in my county of course) I FELL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Re: Number one fan!!!

So here is a funny and great think that i wanted to tell people. I live in a town call Newark. The closest Game Stop is about 15 miles away (no far). So when my husband went to get my pre-order copy of the Mark of Mastery Edition, the manager told him that this was the only copy that they got it. And more greatness it that this GameStop is the only GameStop in our county. So that means im the only one in my county that has the Mark of Mastery Edition. Witch mean that im the number one fan for about 100 miles around. I had alway thought i was because i have a tatoo on my back to prove it. But now its really true. I AM THE NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!:tongue: (in my county of course) I FELL AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

They could have preordered it from other stores or online.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: Number one fan!!!

They could have preordered it from other stores or online.

Or had their friends buy it for them and ship it too them...and by Newark, do you mean Newark, NJ? If so, they could have gone to the NYC event and got it a few days early waiting out in the cold for a few hours.

However, congrats on being the only person in your county dedicated enough to get off your buttocks and get the game in your county lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back