• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Oh well, guess i'll not be making an S-rank of all dream eaters to trade over to Critical. Why did they make epic/brilliant fantasies special portal only prizes? >.<

I experienced the glitch after I beat the game, but I did beat all the special portals before I beat the story just because I try to do as much as I can. After the glitch occurred, I went back to the world map with both of them and just kept dropping for like 5 minutes while I watched TV and then it just fixed itself sometime in between that time. Also, the reason Epic and Brilliant Fantasies are so hard to get is because the special portals they are prizes for are quite difficult, and on top of that, those fantasies are needed for the rarer DE's in the game.

iLeen

Awards
Are you sure you weren't paralyzed? Certain DE attacks will paralyze you and you can move in circles, but you will be stuck how you were when you got hit. When I'm landing and I get hit, it keeps me in the air until the effects wear off but I can still turn around while freefalling on top of the ground.

Nope, can't move at all. Usually happens in flowmotion, and Sora just continually glows pink the whole timeXD

GameGirl709

Awards
Re: MoM glitch?

The Mickey symbol next to a DE means you completely did everything you could with that DE (for the most part). In order to get the Mickey symbol you have to:

- defeat a nightmare version of that DE
- defeat a rare nightmare version of that DE (if there exists one, only a select number of DEs get rare version which are only found in special link portals in certain worlds)
- creating or obtaining one of that DE as a spirit

Komory Bat doesn't have a rare version while Meow Wow does, so if you created a Komory Bat (which you should have at the beginning of Riku's story) and also defeated one, you did everything you could with Komory Bat (minus maxing out his ability link and raising him). However, for Meow Wow, you did two of those things, but you have yet to face the rare version I presume, so once you defeat that rare version (which should be all white on the top) the mickey symbol should appear.

Ahhh okay that makes sense. I didn't realize there were different versions. Thanks :)

axel95

Awards
So I beat the game, and then re-beat the final bosses to fix the portal glitch, but now I can't get any portals to open! I've tried The Hunchback of Notre Dame world and Traverse Town. I'm positive that I'm on the same level as the portal. I've tried re-beating the final bosses, manual drops, and automatic drops, still nothing! I've deleted the data and saved it to a different slot, but that didn't work. Has anyone else encountered this? If you have is there any fix for it?P

EDIT: Turns out my map was zoomed out. Everything is good with my game! I feel like an idiot now.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
Turns out my map was zoomed out. Everything is good with my game! I feel like an idiot now.

The biggest mini-heart attack anyone can ever experience lol xP I think most people if not everyone had one of those moments so its fine. I just feel bad you had to go through so much to figure that out.

Sinker

Awards
Anyone else having an issue where their Frootz Kat AR card is a viewing platform?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So...SE sent me their "answer" about the Link Portals and Flashback glitches.

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

You may want to try to revert to a previous save file and see if the same thing will happen. Doing this will identify whether the problem lies on the end of the game itself or perhaps the save file. If the problem still persists, we apologize and we suggest you try alternative methods of accomplishing your goal.

If you are finding yourself stuck in the geometry of the game, meaning you cannot move regardless of what you try to do (usually because it's saved that way). There is nothing we're able to do for you, this will require you starting another save file or reverting to another save point. If the game is damaged or you feel this is a manufacturer defect (something that replacing disc would resolve) please feel free to reply to this ticket.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

:\

How could it possibly be my save file when it has happened to at least 80% of the people who own this game. SE Support, you disappoint me.

Anyone else having an issue where their Frootz Kat AR card is a viewing platform?

Yep. You'll find the complaint around this thread. To get Frootz Cat, you need to be in a well-lit room because the colors are close to the viewing platform colors, which is why it triggers that. Or you get a Meowjesty xD

RapidCancel

I didn't have any game breaking bug during my playthrough, but the mechanics in this game are broken, half of them don't work properly.

- Aerial Recovery and Payback commands rarely work, and when they do, they suck because the recovery is insanely high.
- Leaf Bracer doesn't work either, it has never worked properly for me.
- Many bosses and enemies bypass Once More. Some attacks chain while you're in hitstun and kill you
even with Once More on.
- Against some bosses, Dark slide works weird leaving you completely open at stupid situations.
- For some reason the first 2 hits of the final boss' standard combo don't do any damage, triggering Once More at 1HP.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So...SE sent me their "answer" about the Link Portals and Flashback glitches.

"Thank you for contacting SQUARE ENIX support,

You may want to try to revert to a previous save file and see if the same thing will happen. Doing this will identify whether the problem lies on the end of the game itself or perhaps the save file. If the problem still persists, we apologize and we suggest you try alternative methods of accomplishing your goal.

If you are finding yourself stuck in the geometry of the game, meaning you cannot move regardless of what you try to do (usually because it's saved that way). There is nothing we're able to do for you, this will require you starting another save file or reverting to another save point. If the game is damaged or you feel this is a manufacturer defect (something that replacing disc would resolve) please feel free to reply to this ticket.

Thank you for contacting the SQUARE ENIX Support Center."

:\

How could it possibly be my save file when it has happened to at least 80% of the people who own this game. SE Support, you disappoint me.

Yep. You'll find the complaint around this thread. To get Frootz Cat, you need to be in a well-lit room because the colors are close to the viewing platform colors, which is why it triggers that. Or you get a Meowjesty xD

Yeah my answer was very similar. I think they put something in thanking me for aiding them in identifying where the glitch stems from. Still not really helpful though.

Sinker

Awards
I've been seeing people talk about portal glitches. I'm confused about what this is. I do remember that there was a portal that didn't work and I was zoomed in on the map.

kupo1121

Awards
I've been seeing people talk about portal glitches. I'm confused about what this is. I do remember that there was a portal that didn't work and I was zoomed in on the map.

Basically, this glitch switches the special and normal portals that Sora has with the ones Riku has. This is a problem because if you want to 100% the game you have to beat all of the special portals for each respective character. However, some of Sora's special portals are in places that only Sora can reach, so how can you beat the special portal as Riku if it in a place only Sora can reach and vice versa...

Sinker

Awards
Basically, this glitch switches the special and normal portals that Sora has with the ones Riku has. This is a problem because if you want to 100% the game you have to beat all of the special portals for each respective character. However, some of Sora's special portals are in places that only Sora can reach, so how can you beat the special portal as Riku if it in a place only Sora can reach and vice versa...
Ok. Thank you!

Last edited:

iLeen

Awards
I wasn't sure where to post this but since people are helping others out here, I was wondering how do you find the special portals? I can't seem to find any of them despite going to the locations they're suppose to be at. Do they not appear anymore once you beat the game?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dream Eater Glitch?

So I was able to have all three Dream Eaters in my party out on the field... I thought this wasn't possible...This happen to anyone else?

I took a video, sorry for shitty quality and such.
[video=youtube;kSib9ORxiCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSib9ORxiCA&[/video]

Decrith

Re: Dream Eater Glitch?

The game has a lot of glitches, I had one where I was walking on air. And another glitch on the final boss where he stopped moving, forcing me to reset the game since he's stuck at 1 HP

lmpartyriku

Re: Dream Eater Glitch?

I had the walking on air glitch but I was stuck in that place. Everything worked flow motion, commands, and dream links. The only thing that got me out was dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back