• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Community Feedback

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It'd be great if they made a blanket statement about the issues reported and not try and lie about not hearing about them. If they are patching it, it'd be great. It's ridiculous people have to be careful about what they do in this game or face getting stuck midair, having their link portals vanish or switch between characters, records get screwed up, or all of the random glitches that have happened.

I think it would be smart on their part to just release a statement on how to fix it rather than deflecting it like it doesn't exist. If they made an official statement that said they aren't patching it because it is fixable, and then saying how to fix it, people around the world would stop panicking online (which is fine because I panicked when it happened to me).

should I be worried or not? Because I have already invested so much into the game XD

No, don't be worried. If you don't fix the glitch, you'll never get one of the better keyblades in the game and you will never be able to 100% the game, but there are 2 ways to fix that seem to be working for everyone. I'm too lazy to retype it again, so please refer to the last page, I posted it somewhere there helping someone else :)

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I ran into two glitches while playing through the game. I was battling with Sora in La Cité des Cloches and I jumped in a corner and got stuck in midair. And Sora's jaw was missing, that was creepy looking. I freaked out at first, but then I just dropped and it never happened again luckily. Then right before I beat the game I beat a Special Portal and even though it said in the report Riku beat it, it said in the Forecast that Sora beat it. I beat the game, then went to do some Special Portals and I could not find any portals besides Secret portals. So, I beat the Secret portals, then dropped a few times until the Special portal I had previously beaten with Riku appeared for Sora. When I beat that portal it set everything right and all the portals re-appeared. Strange stuff.

lmpartyriku

Freezing Drop Glitch

Ok I was fighting the secret portal boss in Pranksters Paradise as Riku when I attacked in flow motion and the game just froze. Now the music still played but no on screen action. Curious I sat the 3DS down and googled this glitch. But suddenly Riku just dropped and it played perfectly after that.I just want to ask if this has happened to anybody.

P.S. the reason I put this in spoilers is because it was a secret portal. Also this is my second thread so if if messed anything up please let me know.

Last edited:

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Re: Freezing Drop Glitch

The game has a few glitches here and there, that's all.

btw stop changing your text color to white, it's hard for people using Stampy to see it. Not changing the color will automatically change the text color depending on the forum skin.

Dark Ansem

Ya. Once I was playing as Riku in Traverse Town and I used a command but I guess it missed and I fell through space for about 10 seconds before reloading on normal ground.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex

I had this exact thing happen to me, I was doing the 'blow off' flowmotion attack and it froze for like 30seconds, the music still played but it was completely frozen, I couldn't even turn off the 3DS. After like 30secs it force dropped Riku and switched me over to Sora, only has happened once though thus far.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Is there a theater mode? Cause I decided I wasn't going to watch any of the mementos in-game. I've pretty much seen all the mementos already, but I planned to watch them later in theater mode once I've beaten the game.

I haven't encountered any glitches whatsoever, and I am very proud of that. It would be a real letdown if there were.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Is there a theater mode? Cause I decided I wasn't going to watch any of the mementos in-game. I've pretty much seen all the mementos already, but I planned to watch them later in theater mode once I've beaten the game.

I haven't encountered any glitches whatsoever, and I am very proud of that. It would be a real letdown if there were.

Oh yes there is. Once you finish the game, Theater Mode will be placed in the Mementos. Also, if you unlock the Secret Ending, it will be placed under Theater Mode as well instead of happening immediately after the ending.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Oh yes there is. Once you finish the game, Theater Mode will be placed in the Mementos. Also, if you unlock the Secret Ending, it will be placed under Theater Mode as well instead of happening immediately after the ending.

But is it only in-game or on the main screen when selecting NEW GAME or CONTINUE?

Shoxir

Awards
Well I encountered a pretty odd glitch. I was playing as Riku in Critical Mode in The Grid. I lost to world's boss so I grinded for 3-4 levels and challenged the boss again. But at the start of the battle, I automatically won. Just as the battle starts, it ended without even landing a hit. Maybe the battle started and the boss glitched up and started at 0 hp? lol I'm not complaining, I had a bit of trouble on him earlier.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well I encountered a pretty odd glitch. I was playing as Riku in Critical Mode in The Grid. I lost to world's boss so I grinded for 3-4 levels and challenged the boss again. But at the start of the battle, I automatically won. Just as the battle starts, it ended without even landing a hit. Maybe the battle started and the boss glitched up and started at 0 hp? lol I'm not complaining, I had a bit of trouble on him earlier.

Woah, never heard of that one and we've heard of A LOT of glitches here O___o that doesn't sound that bad of a glitch. However, I got good news for you, you get to reverse him later on in a secret portal (he's much harder, unless you spam Balloonra)

Shoxir

Awards
Woah, never heard of that one and we've heard of A LOT of glitches here O___o that doesn't sound that bad of a glitch. However, I got good news for you, you get to reverse him later on in a secret portal (he's much harder, unless you spam Balloonra)
lol unless he glitches in the secret portal too. Probably not, just got to the end of Pranksters Paradise with Riku, didn't glitch this time. I wish I was recording it XP

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I've heard of that happening but it was with the boss in Prankster's Paradise, the Chill Clawbster or whatever the hell it was called. Pretty interesting though I would hate it since I like to actually fight the boss

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
Yeah so I just beat Riku's boss in The Grid and just got to Sora's boss and I'm pretty let down. Once again the difficulty of the game disappoints me (and I'm playing on Proud). No KH game will ever be as good as KH1 and CoM due to the lame difficulty.

And yeah I haven't encountered any glitches so far either, except maybe one when fighting Sora's boss in Traverse town and I got paralyzed and he stayed in midair for a bit, but I thought maybe that was just because of the paralysis, even though realistically he should've still fell to the ground, but when has KH physics ever made any sense lol. I remember one time playing as Sora and and closing the 3ds for a bit and then opening it and seeing Riku floating, but it disappeared quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back