• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D dicussion for 11 year olds!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

will you add AllieCassidy11 (the maker of the thread) as a friend?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AllieCassidy11

This thread is for 11 year old KH3D lovers! We will talk about release dates, cheats, help, and more! Make sure you come and write something once a week so we can be up to date with KH3D news :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Aw, this thread is cute~

(but uh...guys be very hush hush about being 11 because you aren't even supposed to be on this site unless you are 13 or older :x)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Aw, this thread is cute~

(but uh...guys be very hush hush about being 11 because you aren't even supposed to be on this site unless you are 13 or older :x)

129185163662868024.jpg

No, but honestly, I never knew that the age limit was 13 o_O, I always thought it was like 9 or something even lower than that.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Aw, this thread is cute~

I was twelve when I joined in 2005. Rules must have changed.

AllieCassidy11

lets talk about the release date, I have heard Summer 2012 what have u guys heard?

Wait, it is okay to be 11 on this i think so lets write about KH3D, Oh and you don't need to be 11 to be on this thread so everyone is welcome! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
And then there was that one person who apparently thought it'd be a great idea to make an account for her cousin.

Her 6-year-old cousin.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And then there was that one person who apparently thought it'd be a great idea to make an account for her cousin.

Her 6-year-old cousin.

The one that spammed some question everywhere before leaving and everybody got on them because it was a silly question and the age on the account said something way older than 6? I remember that.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Yeah, you have to be 13 or older to sign up on here. Chuman was 9 when he signed up, but he wasn't supposed to. xD

I joined when I was 12. XD If my mom had heard that she would have never let me join.

AllieCassidy11

I just joined yesterday and I just figured out how to post a thread about 30 minutes ago so PLEASE give me a break and thanx for being on my side "RisingDawnStar" ,are u on my side RDS?

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
I just joined yesterday and I just figured out how to post a thread about 30 minutes ago so PLEASE give me a break and thanx for being on my side "RisingDawnStar" ,are u on my side RDS?

pleasesaynopleasesaynopleasesayno

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I don't think there's really any point to this thread now lol

tumblr_m1hvkeZgdv1r653z9o2_250.gif

AllieCassidy11

I just wanted to know the release date and now I can't be 11 years old? people or being mean and I just made a account yesterday! I am done and I am sorry but I am going to delete my account :( I f anyone has a reason why I shouldn't than let me now by sending me a messageto my profil thn and bye

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I just wanted to know the release date and now I can't be 11 years old? people or being mean and I just made a account yesterday! I am done and I am sorry but I am going to delete my account :( I f anyone has a reason why I shouldn't than let me now by sending me a messageto my profil thn and bye

There is no confirmed release date. People aren't being mean, just giving you advice. You can't actually delete your account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back