• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] The Novel cover art revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Yen Press has revealed the cover art for Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel by Tomoco Kanemaki!

Written by Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by manga artist Shiro Amano, the Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance] novel initially released as a duology (Side Sora & Side Riku) in Japan and provided more in-depth story and characterization to the overall story of the video game that released back in 2012.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance]: The Novel
Page Count: 304
Price: $16 USD
Release Date: October 29, 2019

To prepare for a great battle to come, Sora and Riku decide to take the Mark of Mastery exam and become full-fledged Keyblade Masters. But not long after their test begins in the Sleeping Worlds, strange things begin happening...

AAA Anime | Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book DepositoryBooks-A-Million | Indigo | Indiebound | RightStuf

Remember to pre-order a copy of the next upcoming novels in the Kingdom Hearts series, Kingdom Hearts III Vol. 1 and Kingdom Hearts χ: The Novel! Also, don't forget to pick up a copy of Kingdom Hearts: The NovelChain of Memories: The NovelKingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 1 & Volume 2, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days: The NovelKingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep: The Novel, Kingdom Hearts Re:coded: The Noveland the Kingdom Hearts manga series by Shiro Amano!

Catch up on the Kingdom Hearts III manga by reading the current chapters available digitally in English for only $0.99 USD each: PrologueChapter 1Chapter 2Chapter 3

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I still need to get the re:coded manga before I can even consider this manga! Maybe I'll ask for both mangas for Christmas; that'll save me 60 of my own dollars :p

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I still need to get the re:coded manga before I can even consider this manga! Maybe I'll ask for both mangas for Christmas; that'll save me 60 of my own dollars :p

CHASER SHANIQUA VANQUISHA TENISHA JOEY I WILL COME OVER THERE ALL THE WAY TO AUSTRALIA AND SNATCH YOUR WIG

Back