- Nov 28, 2008
KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NEW INFORMATION
- multiple ways to interpret the full title
- "Dropping" from heights, "Distance" coming from the gameplay that makes use of the 3D and the ability to move long distances by wall-kicking
- "We want to place particular focus on the form of the new Kingdom Hearts action. We want to give the game the feel of breaking speed. We're doing a lot of trials on the development hardware, and when you actually play it, the control feel will be even better than it looks."
- somewhat different playstyle
- switching of characters often after play periods
- "The strategy and tempo all have a fresh feel," said Yasue."
- "As always, we'll have plenty of surprises. To show these surprises, we selected the 3DS, which is hardware that lets us challenge new things." - Nomura
- "the prologue for the final battle as the story approaches the final stages for the current series just ahead of the Kingdom Hearts series' 10th anniversary." - Nomura
- expect previews to hit Japanese magazines next week
Interesting, so this method of speedy travel is called wall kicking?
Well then no surprise why they added Notre Dame because in the move there was a song/scene where Quazimodo slid and jumped all across the towers of notre dame, and i'm guessing we may see that implemented in the Notre Dame world for KH3D.