• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CCs and Cream

So...does the new symbol on the official website mean a new type of enemy? I'm just asking since every main game so far introduced a new type of enemy.

Also I love this game and I think the name Dream Drop Distance makes sense...somehow...idk...

OMG THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME =D

YoshiAngemon

If they end up shoe-horning a world based on Phineas and Ferb into the game, I'm gonna Falcon Punch someone, and kick them in the Kiwis (or crotch), because I hate Phineas and Ferb! I would rather Sora and Riku venture into Hyrule, Fight alongside Link, and Save Princess Zelda from Ganondorf, than have Sora and Riku fight alongside Perry the Platypus, and defeat Dr. Doofenshmirtz, just to win a "Keyblade-inator" for defeating him!

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
SoD vs Riku!! Xemnas vs Sora!! The epicness only begins!!
I wonder if they will reveal who they really are (Xemnas=Terra and SoD=MX, or Xemnas=MX and SoD=Terra)? The fans still have no idea who got what during Terra-Xehanort separation. Please reveal it to us Nomura in this game, PLEASE!

Finnally it's about time for Notre Dame to show up. Now all we need is Phineas and Ferb....

Also, Sora and Riku are and always will be greater ninja than Naru-tard and Sassy-pants will ever be. Period.

I love Phineas and Ferb. I really do. One of the best cartoons on TV right now. But no. Just no dude. =/

CCs and Cream

^
I for one think that Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon right now, but yeah Phineas and Ferb will definately ruin Kingdom Hearts. And yes I also want Sora to meet Oswald

kingudamu

Website
sora-no-haatsu.deviantart.com
I wonder...am i the only one who genreally likes the name? it really isnt that bad >,>
maybe it's cuz i like werid names in the first place....they seem more orignal to me xD
oh and-PARIS!!FTFW!! *inserts topsy turve theme* 8B
i like the ASoD and xemnas boss- ansem was pretty much a given at this point in time, but i was somewhut surprised to see
xemnas...huh^^
now i have to decide which do i want more? a ps3 or a 3DS? 8D

edit:
i just noticed something about the title- this is the perfect excuse to get a new theme song for the series
Utada's "Distance" songs would be great for this^^ especially M-flo remix <3

forget-me-not

Okay, the trailer looks sweet and everything, and I'm wicked excited, and I love Notre Dam, but I do have one complaint

WHY ARE THEY 14 AGAIN??? SOOOOOOO unnecessary Tetsua Namora! For god sakes Sora sounds like he's eighteen, but he's got him in this tiny body. Why can't we have the kingdom hearts 2 sora and riku??? That's all I ask. That's all I've been wanting for the past 3 games! Just let them be a bit older. For Sora's voice actor's sake...
Okay, rant over

YoshiAngemon

Only explanation is this: Sora and Riku end up going in a State of sleep, where they must team up with each other in their dreams. The Shocking Ending is that it's all a Dream! And KH2 Riku is a SPOILER CHARACTER! That's why we don't have Play Arts of him with Way of the Dawn! It's because he's a Spoiler!

Chosenoneknuckles

^
No you're not the only one who likes the name. ;) (Not kidding)

Me as well. It's unique, and it rolls off the tongue really well!

The graphic designer in me hates the jarred clash of magenta and silver in the logo though [the '3D' part is abit hard to make out - especially at a distance]...

And yes. More people open to the fact that it's a dream state [not a VR one]!

Awards
I don't mind the name either.

They are back to back. Ansem and Xemnas.

Oh wow, I think you're right!

That trailer is made of so much of awesome I can't even askdjasklfeoaewads. o_o

What are Xemnas and Ansem doing here?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is this what he meant? My theory is that they're trying to prevent Xemnas and Ansem from merging. The shocking ending could be that...well, they fail (eh. I'm kind of iffy about this one, because it isn't really 'shocking'), and Xehanort comes back.

And then it might make sense that Mysterious Figure = Reincarnated Xehanort (Ansem + Xemnas [thus all the abilities of the Organization?])

By the way, have they changed Sora's voice? Because that doesn't sound like Miyu Irino o_O

darkheart709

Bronze Member
I don't mind the name either.

Oh wow, I think you're right!

That trailer is made of so much of awesome I can't even askdjasklfeoaewads. o_o

What are Xemnas and Ansem doing here?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Is this what he meant? My theory is that they're trying to prevent Xemnas and Ansem from merging. The shocking ending could be that...well, they fail (eh. I'm kind of iffy about this one, because it isn't really 'shocking'), and Xehanort comes back.

And then it might make sense that Mysterious Figure = Reincarnated Xehanort (Ansem + Xemnas [thus all the abilities of the Organization?])

By the way, have they changed Sora's voice? Because that doesn't sound like Miyu Irino o_O

I like the name too. And I remembered that line from yen Sid too, maybe he is testing sora and riku to see if they can handle more than one xehanort

BBSFTW

I like the name too. And I remembered that line from yen Sid too, maybe he is testing sora and riku to see if they can handle more than one xehanort

Well if Yen Sid is testing them by using that then i think it is a better test that balls of light

KeybladeKid1127

trailer I just saw for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distacne (WTF IS THAT NAME?!?!) was the most epic thing I have seen!
Gameplay looks like its going to be the best thing thing ever!
The only complaint is that they are in there 14 looks and Riku is using the stupid Souleater sword and not a keyblade!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back