• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absent axel

That would be awkward asking a gamestore person if they have DREAM DROP DISTANCE *sparkle* :3

Hey what the hell is that new symbol in the website background?

Looks interesting....

Holy shit DDD triple Ds. = 3D Lmao

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That would be awkward asking a gamestore person if they have DREAM DROP DISTANCE *sparkle* :3

No, that would be awesome *chuckles*

I am so going to do when when the game is released and if I remember

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Wow, the name sure is-is-is unique...all of a sudden 358/2 days sounds easier to say and i love the site, pink & black. Notre dame in one week nooooo. Okay i'm sold.....

darkheart709

Bronze Member
apparently the text next to the logo on the site says "Dark becomes light, light falls to dark.", ooooooo! let the theory and plot speculation begin

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
JUST SAW THE EFFING TRAILER ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Riku and Sora team up to fight Ansem SOD and Xemnas. looks fantastic and fast-paced. Sora was jumping across the roofs of the building in traverse Town's 2nd district.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
apparently the text next to the logo on the site says "Dark becomes light, light falls to dark.", ooooooo! let the theory and plot speculation begin

Oh, I am just loving this game more and more. Dream Drop Distance, Pink + Black, a symbol that reminds me of TAV and wings which is kinda like they need freedom(It's nothing, just what the symbol reminds me of), Notre-Dame and now this.

Oh my god. This game has become what was the then Coded. ♥♥♥

JUST SAW THE EFFING TRAILER ITS BEAUTIFUL!!!! Riku and Sora team up to fight Ansem SOD and Xemnas. looks fantastic and fast-paced. Sora was jumping across the roofs of the building in traverse Town's 2nd district.
WHERE WHERE WHERE????

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Okay I just saw the trailer for KH3D. I am not physically able to share it with you right now but this is what I saw:

+ Sora and Riku gameplay in Traverse Town.
+ The Hunchback of Notre Dame world is in.
+ The game has you bouncing and flying all over the place and the 3D will be huge in this.
+ Sora and Riku flyin all over the place like a madman battling Heartless.

kh3ddd.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back