• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't know if made him look like that on purpose, or if it is just because its a different render of Xemnas, kinda like the different renders of Sora/Riku.

I don't think they changed it necessarily, I mean it looks the same. And the old Xemnas render always did look like Terra.

I just don't know why they don't have yellow eyes.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey...Dreams...(which lead to a nightmare)...the pink color...

I can't help but think of Catherine.

Anyways...NOTRE DAME HAS ME HYPED.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Notre Dame, pink and black color, Riku & Sora vs those badasses, hopin off the effin walls...Yeah. I'm sold. This is already the most kickass KH. Idgaf

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
^
I for one think that Phineas and Ferb is the best cartoon right now, but yeah Phineas and Ferb will definately ruin Kingdom Hearts. And yes I also want Sora to meet Oswald

I agree with you on this, I cannot imagine how Phineas and Ferb will go into KH series aside from maybe a sidegame. Not to mention, it's mixes a certain piece of bland in contrast with that of the Disney-KH storyline (if that makes sense). I'm really not also sold it into being a world. I think sticking with Disney films and anything outside of Disney Channel range would be better off although it is Disney...but yeah, that's jsut my opinion.

The new symbol looks awesome. I wonder what it means/represent/stand for. O.O

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I take one day off and all this info comes out and I'm like HLARGABLARGASHMOOFNSTUFF! I can't believe it, though I'm not sold on anything dealing with the game yet, as the gameplay looks like it will be different then the past games as seen by that Drop Bar, so I'm gonna wait on that, but the graphics are amazing <3!!!

Radar

Bronze Member
They start at the same place, the tutorial world is the same.

Also, anyone else notice that Ansem SoD has Xemnas's hair sticking out of him transparently? And vice versa for Xemnas?
Maybe because its not real and they are just like data in the exam or something.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
The gameplay looks like it will take a nice new approach to platforming. In fact, it looks like they're finally trying to merge platforming and fighting. I'm really excited about that, and it looks totally hardcore too.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Found a higher quality video of the trailer (don't blame me if its already been posted, too lazy to go back 15 pages)

[video=youtube;IbuM89wfZeQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbuM89wfZeQ[/video]

snow_flake40

Awards
GAH! Lost the post I spent a half hour or so typing out! 3': Stupid inability to never press the right button...

Can't be bothered to type it out again, so long post short: I love it. Everything, from the logo, to the interactive environments, to the name, to Notre Dame, to the gameplay (especially the gameplay!).

Just wanted to point out this bit: at about 1:28 of the HD trailer, where Riku is finishing his gameplay bit, you can see he's transparent with the light being his outline. Looks EPIC. I'm not sure if this is anything to do with anything, or if he's just cool and transparent for the sake of being cool and transparent. Regerdless, it looks insanely awesome. :D

Also wanted to mention the Ansem SoD/Xemnas part. 1. Wow. 2. It looks like there's a transparent Ansem standing behind Xemnas and vice versa. Does this mean that they haven't merged to form Xehanort yet? Maybe one of the plots of this game is Sora and Riku trying to stop Ansem and Xemnas from merging and forming Xehanort again... Oh, I'm gonna have fun theorising tonight... >=3

Amulet

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that it isn't just one new symbol. There are two.
They look incredibly identical, except that one has skinnier 'wings' that look more just like appendages while the other has devil wings. The one with devil wings has a diamond end while the other one has a circular end piece.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
here is the trailer with english subbs[video=youtube;Q6rSwB2MdUE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6rSwB2MdUE[/video]
by the way i told you this WHOLE GAME IS GONNA BE dream seqeunce
but at least we get to see huntcback of notre dame
if riku and sora can survive hellfire they can be mx

THE GAME

I'm wondering if anyone has noticed that it isn't just one new symbol. There are two.
They look incredibly identical, except that one has skinnier 'wings' that look more just like appendages while the other has devil wings. The one with devil wings has a diamond end while the other one has a circular end piece.
Oh wow, you're right! One is pointed and one is rounded. What do they represent?!

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
HOLYFRICKENCRAB
Did NOT expect a full announcement of this game w/ a trailer at the conference. And I dint expect such a crappy title. Lol, I'll get used to it. Wow, this trailer is total mindfcuk, but I love it. :D

epic gameplay is epic.

Tikiturbo

This game is gonna be fricking sweet. One complaint: Fuchsia writing. Totally ruined it there Nomura. Could've done green, could've done black, white, purple, orange, anything but fuchsia. That is a sissy color if there ever was one, and I wish he hadn't done that. Besides that, looks epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back