• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
so why does the site look girly / sexy
girly cursive not very attractive to ther core demogrphic

thesupersakura

Very excited for this. I was so glad when I read on Siliconera that Nomura states all new worlds will be present. I've been looking forward to see lots of movies, like
Bambi, since he was a summon in the first one
Hunchback, sucks Tony Jay can't play Frollo, assuming he will be in there anyway.
Pocahontas
Sword and the Stone
and maybe even Fantasia

I'm still iffy on incorporating Pixar films in with KH. I was pretty upset when they put Pirates in the second KH. I just hope they do a good job either way...I'm getting sick of playing crappy filler games. I want KH3 dang it!

The combat looks like maybe you have to jump around and fill up a command bar before attacking. Its definately a departure from the series' traditional battle system and platforming.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
This game is giving me a raging boner. Did you seek Sora and Riku jumping around like they were fucking Raiden from Metal Gear?! That was amazing. You can tell some of those scenes were made for 3D like when Sora jumps out of the bell tower. Only one thing, WHERE ARE THE NPC's? Birth by Sleep felt so empty, At least have a few characters walking around in each area. The Festival of Fools wasn't even a festival. It was just a bunch of baloons and streamers flying into the air.

Stars

リク
I love the trailer and their gameplay, epspecially Sora and Riku attacks :D
It is kind of different from their previous attacks.. and I love raining Sora xD
And the title Dream Drop Distance...what does it mean?

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
So I guess they're keeping BBS's battle system now.

invasian94

I can see the last game being "Kingdom Hearts III: Super Dream Rebirth in 358/2 Days Inside a Long Chain of Memories and Sorrow" or some other really unnecessary name

Zaraki_Kenpachi

We all know that the title will be explained during the game, and damn is this going to be awesome!

The trailer was amazing, the soundtrack, everything looks amazing right now!

Damn those moves are freaking AWESOME!!

Oh please give us this soon!

Like, this year!

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I think pretty much everyone figured this out already, but this game is going to be about Sora and Riku earning the Mark of Mastery, learning to work together or without eachother, and learning to trust eachother. Awww.

Zaraki_Kenpachi

Actually it's learning to trust each other even more while not being together.

The place where Sora is about to fight Xemnas looks almost the same as when Riku is about to fight Ansem.

And damn, am I happy those 2 make a come back. Why? Because new villains should be left for KH3 or the Mystery Game.

What I don't want on this game is: Maleficent.

Revolution

I really hope Nomura actually explains why the title was so....different in the game.

The battle system looks far more advanced then the others, which I'm guessing would help them transition into 3's Battle System whenever that is underway.

Notre Dame, from what I saw, look's pretty good. I like the Assassin's Creed feel of jumping from high places.

Also, If we face Ansem SoD and Xemnas again, part of me will scream in anger and another will die of nostalgia.

Radar

Bronze Member
Actually it's learning to trust each other even more while not being together.

The place where Sora is about to fight Xemnas looks almost the same as when Riku is about to fight Ansem.

And damn, am I happy those 2 make a come back. Why? Because new villains should be left for KH3 or the Mystery Game.

What I don't want on this game is: Maleficent.
I could go for some Maleficent.

thesupersakura

She was destroyed in Coded.

Ouch..didn't know that one.

I wouldn't want her back though, for many reasons. I want 3DS to be nothing short of perfect. A little off topic and just a random rant, I'm excited to hear the pricing for the 3DS tomorrow so I can go pre-order one. Then I'll know I'll be able to play KH3DS once it comes out.

SoraKing3

Banned
So, from all the info I've gathered, this what I think about KH DDD's plot:
-MoM in some kind of dream reality.
- Sora/Riku are placed in challenges that test their hearts.
- MoM finished, somebody becomes a Master, but the other person falls into darkness.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
what the hell
Xehanort and Xemnas again? I'm not sure whether I should smile or cry.

Revolution

So, from all the info I've gathered, this what I think about KH DDD's plot:
-MoM in some kind of dream reality.
- Sora/Riku are placed in challenges that test their hearts.
- MoM finished, somebody becomes a Master, but the other person falls into darkness.

I agree with the Dream Reality idea, with the possibility of exploring the torment in their hearts.
Riku and Ansem SoD are obviously a challenge, and Sora and Xemnas are as well. I wanna see if that is a boss fight or if they end up just doing another speech.
- While the falling to darkness would be cool, I wonder if that is too basic an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back