• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
jumpVERSUSand0.jpg

I saw this in the FF section. This scan focuses on Versus XIII but at the bottom it has a section on KH3D with some game art of Riku and Sora. As well there is a screenshot of Sora running through the bell tower of Notre Dame.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
He only said "I'd like to see a Kingdom Hearts title out every year." He never said anything about NEW.
For those thinking that KH3D will be out this year, get over it. Birth by Sleep: Final Mix was 2011, done deal.

Remember, Winter 2012 is Q1 2012 meaning the first quarter of the year. January - March/April.
Thank you! And I agree, game ain't gonna be out this year, so shut your mouth

edit: fluff you memory -_-

I am liking the picture of Sora and Riku. Would love to have a poster of that

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Also, Re:Coded may be a remake, but it's new to the western audience.

Even though it's not technically new to the Japan audience, it's still pretty much is. Coded was limited to a single model of phone, so barely anyone in Japan played it. At most, probably a couple thousand people. Re:coded was made so most people could enjoy it, because so little people had. And then it was put on DS because DS is the most widespread console.

Faeiri

Okay, this trailer is awesome. Jumping off walls? ASoD and Xemnas? YESSSS. The title's a bit...strange, but it's already growing on me. xD
I have my fingers crossed for January 2012 - maybe, maaaaaybe this December, but I doubt it - hopefully we don't get stuck in the localization hell we had in BBS...

Zaraki_Kenpachi

I thought that too, back in the good pages. It fits in with Nomura's "One Game a Year" thing

Well, then, it should come out this year right?

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D NEW INFORMATION

- multiple ways to interpret the full title
- "Dropping" from heights, "Distance" coming from the gameplay that makes use of the 3D and the ability to move long distances by wall-kicking
- "We want to place particular focus on the form of the new Kingdom Hearts action. We want to give the game the feel of breaking speed. We're doing a lot of trials on the development hardware, and when you actually play it, the control feel will be even better than it looks."
- somewhat different playstyle
- switching of characters often after play periods
- "The strategy and tempo all have a fresh feel," said Yasue."
- "As always, we'll have plenty of surprises. To show these surprises, we selected the 3DS, which is hardware that lets us challenge new things." - Nomura
- "the prologue for the final battle as the story approaches the final stages for the current series just ahead of the Kingdom Hearts series' 10th anniversary." - Nomura
- expect previews to hit Japanese magazines next week
Now this is awesome :D

But the line about the prologue stuff, just ahead of the KH 10th anniversary, to me it looks like it'll be after the 10th anniversary, or on the day of the 10th anniversary.

Damn I don't wanna wait that long xD

Wall-kicking nice :D I love fast moving games :D

im pissed if they consider BBS FM a new release for 2011, they should have 3D out in december...
Oh wait I forgot about that one for a second... so yeah, we're screwed. No game this year :|

Oh please god, make Nomura make them finish it this year. But @ the same time, I want it to be perfect, so don't mess it up!

And regarding KH3, well, he said that it won't come out for another 3 years right? Or was it, not so soon?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh wait I forgot about that one for a second... so yeah, we're screwed. No game this year :|

Oh please god, make Nomura make them finish it this year.

For the last time, 2 KH games have/are getting released this year. Geez

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
jumpVERSUSand0.jpg

I saw this in the FF section. This scan focuses on Versus XIII but at the bottom it has a section on KH3D with some game art of Riku and Sora. As well there is a screenshot of Sora running through the bell tower of Notre Dame.

I just noticed this...but in the art it looks like Sora and Riku are walking in opposite directions from eachother. Symbolism much?

Now this is awesome :D

But the line about the prologue stuff, just ahead of the KH 10th anniversary, to me it looks like it'll be after the 10th anniversary, or on the day of the 10th anniversary.

Damn I don't wanna wait that long xD

Wall-kicking nice :D I love fast moving games :D

Oh please god, make Nomura make them finish it this year. But @ the same time, I want it to be perfect, so don't mess it up!

And regarding KH3, well, he said that it won't come out for another 3 years right? Or was it, not so soon?

Nomura said KH3 will not be ready by 2012, so KH3 will have to come out 2013 or later. Which leads me to think KH3D may come out in 2012 to commerate KH's 10th anniversary.

Taihaku

Does anyone else notice that when Riku sees Ansem, Xemnas is faintly seen behind him...and vice versa with Sora..

What could this mean...

I was about to post the exact same thing...i do wonder what this is about.

αsiя

space coke
Nomura said KH3 will not be ready by 2012, so KH3 will have to come out 2013 or later. Which leads me to think KH3D may come out in 2012 to commerate KH's 10th anniversary.

Versus XIII doesn't even have a release date yet. So who knows when KH3 will come out.

I'm not going to complain about the title, no reason for me to do it. The gameplay looks sweet and it's nice seeing Notre Dame. But I don't have high hopes on what they try to pull out of their asses for the plot.

Flickr

stfu about the name, people. ¬_¬ …

HOLY SHIT I'm excited.

I haven't scrolled through all the pages yet, but did anyone notice Sora was in Twilight Town for a few seconds? First in the clocktower, then falling into the sandlot? :3

EDIT: my bad, Notre Dam. =_=

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
stfu about the name, people. ¬_¬ …

HOLY SHIT I'm excited.

I haven't scrolled through all the pages yet, but did anyone notice Sora was in Twilight Town for a few seconds? First in the clocktower, then falling into the sandlot? :3

EDIT: my bad, Notre Dam. =_=

I know you corrected yourself, but I just have to say this to everyone who thought it was Twilight Town "Are you effing serious?" I mean the tower looks nothing like Twilight Town's tower, on top of that the town looks nothing like Twilight Town, and the area that sora jumps to at the bottom of Notre Dame looks nothing like the sandlot/station plaza from Twilight Town. And on top of that, people should have recognized notre dame from the movie.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I know you corrected yourself, but I just have to say this to everyone who thought it was Twilight Town "Are you effing serious?" I mean the tower looks nothing like Twilight Town's tower, on top of that the town looks nothing like Twilight Town, and the area that sora jumps to at the bottom of Notre Dame looks nothing like the sandlot/station plaza from Twilight Town. And on top of that, people should have recognized notre dame from the movie.
I have to agree with this.
It looks nothing like Twilight Town.
I can't remember watching Notre-Dame however from reading about it when it popped up and seeing it I knew. Plus, I've been to the real Notre-Dame(But I don't remember there being bells on the tower xD)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
God, when I saw the bells all I could think of was Notre Dame. Those bells scream the opening scene of the movie. Where "The Bells of Notre Dame" plays and at the end of the song we see Quasimodo ringing the bells then running through the bell tower and jumping down to the inside landing.

And I want that poster of Sora and Riku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back