• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixfan

jumpVERSUSand0.jpg

Is it just me, or does it look like Sora is holding the Inverse Kingdom Key instead of his normal key? Is there any way someone could get a higher quality of just the image, or at least blow it up for a closer look? I can't tell cause the pic is so small, but if it is, this only strengthens my theory that I posted earlier.

I would say that Sora begins to use more of darkness while Riku uses the light. Since the trailer shows them both in similar situations in similar worlds, perhaps this game is going to be a bit of a changing of stature in the main character's standing? Perhaps Vanitas has something to do with Sora getting caught up in the darkness a bit more, and that will play into Sora getting into the realm of darkness to free Aqua?

Silfarion

This is killing me. I will literally kill to get this game. God, I'm glad I lived as a KH fan.
I mentioned using reverse elements at a thread about KH3D speculations... If I am actually right, I will scream.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
The title honestly sounds like something right out of a fanfic.

Meaning Soriku will totally happen.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Wow...Just...EPIC!!!! The name sounds interesting. I have no qualms about it, as usually the title holds a piece of information central to the story. It looks like, from the parts with Ansem the Dark and Xemnas, that Sora and Riku explore the worlds at the same time, but in different dimensions or something... That would work with the theme of Trust, as something that happens in one dimension could affect the other (Mostly for gameplay reasons, like Sora could remove obstacles in his world Riku has trouble with, and vice versa). It's certainly an interesting theory to throw around...But I am loving the high speed environment interaction. Just when you thought KH couldn't get more epic...You're swinging around lightpoles, Triangle Jumping between walls, and falling from massive heights. I cannot wait to see how flying works. I'm calling it right now that flying will be my favorite aspect.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
so idk if this was asked before
it's probably a dumb question
but what system will it be on?
ps3 probably, right?

Lol silly, it's on the Nintendo 3DS. Hence the name: Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Also, I wonder where the Ansem/Riku Xemnas/Sora scene will take place. Clearly not Tranverse Town. All of the trailers have had moved scenes before so they must've used Tranverse Town as a placeholder World. I get the feeling of Keyblade Graveyard when I see that scene.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Yay.

This is great! The gameplay and cutscenes look good. We finally get some hint of this game. And yay, a new world.

The name still sucks though.

Last edited:

EternalDreamer

I'm quite enjoying the speed gameplay. Always enjoyed fast-paced, uber-flashy combat.

And the title only sounds weird if you say it in one breath. I believe it's meant to be 3 different words, as in, "Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream. Drop. Distance."
Mind the periods there.

Simply because Dream Drop Distance doesn't even sound English to me. Lol.

iSeeYOU

What I noticed is when Yen Sid said, he wants Riku and Sora to show him the mark of Mastery, so maybe the game is mostly a huge trial to test Riku and Sora. Since they've never had proper Keyblade "Arts" training. And it's been revealed that Yen Sid is an old Keyblade master

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, you said the secret word.now all of the SoRiku fangirls will flock here and take over the thread with their quest for Keyblade-on-Keyblade action.

And nevermind the fact I like SoRiku but I refuse to be a fangirl.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Guys, you said the secret word.now all of the SoRiku fangirls will flock here and take over the thread with their quest for Keyblade-on-Keyblade action.

And nevermind the fact I like SoRiku but I refuse to be a fangirl.

Funny, I thought you'll do the whole Vanitas line, Like this:

"SoRiku fangirls will flock here from each and ever site, to battle for the light within Keyblade-on-Keyblade action.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Funny, I thought you'll do the whole Vanitas line, Like this:

"SoRiku fangirls will flock here from each and ever site, to battle for the light within Keyblade-on-Keyblade action.

I was but I thought it'd be cheesy. XD

And there is no light within Keyblade-on-Keyblade action. It returns to the Darkness from whence it came. It grows...consumes it...You see, darkness is SoRiku's true essence.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was but I thought it'd be cheesy. XD

And there is no light within Keyblade-on-Keyblade action. It returns to the Darkness from whence it came.

Damn straight. I don't like Yaoi and once it comes out, Fangirls willl call this KH 3d: Soriku. And that's why I be here after it comes out, so I don't have to read all the Soriku yaoi comments I normal see on my cellphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back