• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
SoRiku?...you have spoken of the forbidden. stop this nonsense. When will you people learn....I'm afraid that any pairing you try to create... Any pairing of yours... would be a pairing of ignorance. That is why you and your creation are destined to fall!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm quite enjoying the speed gameplay. Always enjoyed fast-paced, uber-flashy combat.

And the title only sounds weird if you say it in one breath. I believe it's meant to be 3 different words, as in, "Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream. Drop. Distance."
Mind the periods there.

Simply because Dream Drop Distance doesn't even sound English to me. Lol.

I like uber flashy combat as well...but as seen with KH2's reaction commands, this can easily go downhill. Don't get me wrong, I think having a reaction command to finish a boss off like Xemnas was in KH2 is a great idea...but throughout the battle I think it should be avoided.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
SoRiku?...you have spoken of the forbidden. stop this nonsense. When will you people learn....I'm afraid that any pairing you try to create... Any pairing of yours... would be a pairing of ignorance. That is why you and your creation are destined to fall!

I would so rep you for this if I could... :D

Honestly folks, let's be realistic here; there won't be any canon yaoi/yuri in the series.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I would so rep you for this if I could... :D

Honestly folks, let's be realistic here; there won't be any canon yaoi/yuri in the series.

I also loled at this nice quote.

Besides, we don't really need any canon yaoi/yuri, the fandom is already full of it...so there's enough material for the people who like it, isn't it?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I was but I thought it'd be cheesy. XD

And there is no light within Keyblade-on-Keyblade action. It returns to the Darkness from whence it came. It grows...consumes it...You see, darkness is SoRiku's true essence.
I figure this game will be one big giant bromance with Kairi thrown in at the end.

denizenofevil

The name is embarrassing but the gameplay looks like a lot of fun. I like how they added the environmental interaction. Still, I'm not really sure if I'll be picking this up when it comes out. I want to be sure that it's completely necessary to play through this to understand what's going on in KH3.

Chosenoneknuckles

is the trailer for it on the 27th going to have new stuff or just be the one we've already seen but in HD?

I'm going to assume that it'll be a new one [or an extended version of the original], since S-E was quick to put up an English version of the FFXIII-2 trailer from their conference.

Factually we won't know until the day though.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
is the trailer for it on the 27th going to have new stuff or just be the one we've already seen but in HD?

I'm going to assume that it'll be a new one [or an extended version of the original], since S-E was quick to put up an English version of the FFXIII-2 trailer from their conference.

Factually we won't know until the day though.

It's just gonna be the same trailer, but officially released, as opposed to the recorded ones that are online right now. In other words, a high-quality one.

Decrith

^ I hope not, I have to agree with Chosenoneknuckles, either be a new one, or an extended version.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
The official statement is that HD versions of the trailers featured at the conference will go up on January 27th on their respective sites except FFXIII-2 which went up this morning.

UltimaKeybearer

I agree with people about the title Dream? Drop? Distance? Like some people also said the names are getting worse but i checked out the trailer and it looks like a different kh. Riku wall jumping and sora swinging off poles, looks cool. But the only thing that stinks is that i am broke and don't see myself getting a 3ds anytime soon...

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
The official statement is that HD versions of the trailers featured at the conference will go up on January 27th on their respective sites except FFXIII-2 which went up this morning.

Thank you very much for the heads up Sham. I really look forward to see KH3D in HD.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Dear Nomura

You have been nominated for coming up with the worst video game title ever. Please stick your head out of your ass to claim your reward

Sincerely, your Former Fan

Digidude111

Dear Nomura

You have been nominated for coming up with the worst video game title ever. Please stick your head out of your ass to claim your reward

Sincerely, your Former Fan
this kinda made me laugh but god dang its not that bad a name. days and birth by sleep had worse names. you're just not used to it. and id lol if youd be turned away from a game just because of its name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back