• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i think we might have it in our video collection... is it really worth watching?

on a side note, what do u think are the chances of the black cauldron showing up?

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I've never seen Notre Dame...I'm sorry...I've played the computer game....But I see now... Sorry xD. The balloons should have made it obvious... And...the clock tower...okay gotcha...

You NEVER saw it. Wow, you should really get on top of that. It's a really good watch.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well see the thing was..most of the trailer was in Traverse Town so I kinda sorta just jumped to conclusion...

Sorry, it's just so many people thought the bell tower was from Twilight Town and to think that fans of a Disney game like KH have not even seen one of Disney's most amazing movies IMO, drives me nuts. I just got tired of people not recognizing Notre Dame that I took it out on you. I'm sorry.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Wow. The name is almost as good as "Birth by Sleep." But the game play is awesome.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i didnt even know it was disney till like 2 days ago.

i really liked the title "Birth by Sleep" and once you say "Dream Drop Distance" a few times, it sounds good as well

358/2 days still is a sucky title though lol

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Haven't watched it in years on my end.

LOVE Hellfire though. I hope this turns out well.

Black Cauldron is a possibility, Japan likes it.

Xenin

Banned
Yeah I have to watch it now...I put it off for a long time...And it was around during my time..I saw the sequal when i was younger but all I remember about that is the stone thingy's, the blonde chick, and the Jester. I really don't know alot of older Disney movies... :/

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
i didnt even know it was disney till like 2 days ago.

You're joking. I tell ya you really are missing one of Disney's darkest films. Hunchback of Notre Dame had a song called "Hellfire" for goodness sakes. The main villian is a judge who is lusting over a gypsy girl. And the animation and art style of the movie is absolutely beautiful. And the songs were amazingly well done, espicially "Hellfire" "Heaven's light" and "God help the Outcast" Once you see this movie I think you'll be really pumped to see Sora and Riku in this world in KH3D.

EDIT: @ Xenin. The sequal is nothing compared to the original Notre Dame, I mean the original blows the sequal straight out of the water and into oblivion.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Hellfire is like my favorite Disney villain song! You should really give it a try! I'm surprised you've seen Black Cauldron and not the Hunchback of Notre Dame. BC wasn't as popular...but yeah Disney has a row of great movies that can make potential worlds and I've only been seeing my favs surface recently

Absolute

You're joking. I tell ya you really are missing one of Disney's darkest films. Hunchback of Notre Dame had a song called "Hellfire" for goodness sakes. The main villian is a judge who is lusting over a gypsy girl. And the animation and art style of the movie is absolutely beautiful. And the songs were amazingly well done, espicially "Hellfire" "Heaven's light" and "God help the Outcast" Once you see this movie I think you'll be really pumped to see Sora and Riku in this world in KH3D.

EDIT: @ Xenin. The sequal is nothing compared to the original Notre Dame, I mean the original blows the sequal straight out of the water and into oblivion.

The main villain's voice is utterly perfection.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
oh i heard those songs in another thread and i reallly liked them

yeah black cauldron was one of my favorites...

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
\ I really don't know a lot of older Disney movies... :/

You really should watch these: The Little Mermaid, The Rescuers Down Under, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, The Lion King, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan and Tarzan. There's a reason that group is called the Disney renaissance.

Also, they're not that old...what's that this year is Beauty and the Beast's 20 anniversary... WHY YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO OLD DISNEY!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Don't forget the liveaction ones.

Blackbeard's Ghost
Computer that wore Tennis Shoes
Rocket Man (never saw that one)
The Love Bug (FIRST ONE, not the sequels)

Dang it, Blackbeard's ghost is awesome and hilarious. It should be in there!

(Dang it, where's the relay? I LOVE that scene!)
Oh, and 20000 leagues under the sea.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
...you know, I'm really sorry, but after seeing the gameplay for KH3D this is pretty much what I was thinking...
"Keyblade Heroooooes! (Keyblade heroes)
Bind you, confine you, defying your reign
Keyblade Heroooooes, (Keyblade heroes)
Setting the stage for a heroes' parade"

But still, all the acrobatic gameplay looks really fantastic... and of course, huzzah, they are using the BBS deck command system again! And what else? Hunchback of Notre Dawn is finally a world! YEEEEES!!! Finally the world appears! If they start announcing a Pixar world, then this game has me 100% sold (ah, who am I kidding... it's already pretty much got me sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back