• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I just had a crazy thought that may or may not make sense. Remember what happened if you looked at Xion?

Everyone saw someone different. Could this Ansem/Xemnas thing in KH3D be similar? Depending who is looking at this illusion/program/villain whatever, they see something different. Since Ansem and Xemnas are *almost* equally evil to Sora and Riku they see this weird image where the most hated one is the most solid while the other is sort of ghost like. :confused:
Totally dorky comparison, but similar to what happens if multiple people face a Boggart like in Harry Potter.

Radox Redux

I had something of a dorky theory about this game back when it was first announced. I think it's probably already been disproved, but I'll post it here anyway, just to see what people think.

I was looking at how Riku and Sora are young despite the fact that the game takes place after KH2, and I was thinking that maybe it has something to do with Castle Oblivion and Ven's room. I was thinking that the reason the room was so hard to find was because even if you cam across it, you forgot about it as soon as you left, and the events of 3D are a kind of memory-construct made to undo the protection on Ven, which can be accessed by Sora due to his connection to him. It kinda ties in with what Mickey and Yen-Sid were discussing the Re:Coded Secret Ending, about finding Ven's heart.

It's not a particularly neat theory, and I don't really like it anymore, but there it is.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I just came to a sickening realization. Ya know how in the secret ending in BBSFM they showed Kairi with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete walking toward the mansion and alot of people think that she is being led there by Namine to find something about Ansem's data? Well alot of people think this scene happens after KH2 while KH3D is happening, so if that's true, then are we going to see Kairi get kidnapped again?

Decrith

I honestly think Kairi is going to have her own adventure (if that scene is infact from KH3D), but by the look of things, I honestly think its the time before she was kidnapped by Axel, for all we know, it could have taken 3 or more days for Sora to reach Twilight Town when it reappeared.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I just came to a sickening realization. Ya know how in the secret ending in BBSFM they showed Kairi with Hayner, Pence, and Ollete walking toward the mansion and alot of people think that she is being led there by Namine to find something about Ansem's data? Well alot of people think this scene happens after KH2 while KH3D is happening, so if that's true, then are we going to see Kairi get kidnapped again?

I will say this. Not as A Kairi Fan, but someone who hates that Setrotype. No. Let's think like that. This is not Mario or Zelda, this is Kingdom Hearts, a FF/Disney Crossover where girls are stronger than they look. I say names form both worlds but the list would strech my post.

KOIKOIBA

I honestly think its the time before she was kidnapped by Axel, for all we know, it could have taken 3 or more days for Sora to reach Twilight Town when it reappeared.

THIS!

I know the manga is not canon, but even there she was going out with the gang before coming back to their hideout and get kidnapped. And remember she was finishing to tell her story as Axel came. To introduce yourself and tell your story can take a while.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
even though this is off topic with the thread, i agree with the above posts about Kairi.

but regarding 3D, I just wanted to say another thing that i think was simply overlooked.
We're going back to Traverse Town?? I mean no one should be there from the gang, cause they are alll back at Radiant Garden. even though it makes sense if it was some kind of rewind game, like CoM or Coded, which would explain the ages; however, one problem that messes with that whole thing is the fact that there are new worlds in the game. example: Notre Dame.
So that is actually the bigger question to me.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
We don't need anybody familiar in Traverse Town. I think it gives us a chance to have new FF characters introduced.

I don't think this is a rewind game at all. BBSv2 looks more like the rewind. I think this will be a "what could have been" in reality.

The fact there are new worlds means there is a new plot. In another thread I added on to somebody's theory that Sora and Riku could be put into a dream by Yen Sid, but what I added was that everything around them is reality except for them which would be the dream. They are dreaming themselves into reality to train and possibly heal. Sorta like in The 3rd Birthday where Aya uses the Overdrive system to put her mind and spirit into another's body while her own body is inside of a machine, but Sora and Riku wouldn't be putting their mind into anybody. The dream would form artificial bodies for them in reality.

Oh theory...

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards

Possibly, or perhaps Yen Sid or Mickey decided to have her investigate things while S&R do their MoM Exam. Just gonna have to wait and see. ^_^

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
We don't need anybody familiar in Traverse Town. I think it gives us a chance to have new FF characters introduced.

I don't think this is a rewind game at all. BBSv2 looks more like the rewind. I think this will be a "what could have been" in reality.

The fact there are new worlds means there is a new plot. In another thread I added on to somebody's theory that Sora and Riku could be put into a dream by Yen Sid, but what I added was that everything around them is reality except for them which would be the dream. They are dreaming themselves into reality to train and possibly heal. Sorta like in The 3rd Birthday where Aya uses the Overdrive system to put her mind and spirit into another's body while her own body is inside of a machine, but Sora and Riku wouldn't be putting their mind into anybody. The dream would form artificial bodies for them in reality.

Oh theory...

New FF characters-yes please.
I didn't think it was like that at all. was just saying. And like a Marvel "What If?" type deal. that makes more sense than anything I can think of. but still scratchy in opinion.
Exactly. I couldn't be more excited for this game (oh i can't wait to be wrong). finally spicing it up with new unrelated stuff. like BbS' worlds was sweet, but imean predictable. but like Notre Dame? Sickk idea. can't wait to hear more. But idk, iguess a dream kind of sounds good, especially with Yen Sid being a magician and all. he puts them in a spell-slumber type deal.

Not like it matters, hahahahaha i'm buying this game no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back