• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotaHero21

Eraqu's heart was attached to Terra's heart, like Ven's was to Sora and then Roxas. It would most likely still be with Terra's, most likely in a revived Xehanort.

ehh, not disagreeing but I think it would be a good way for explaining the immanence strength within riku's heart. He is the only character not capable of becoming a heartless that is not a princes of heart. Ven doesn't count he isnt technically human...

Decrith

I wonder if their going to implement something like, falling off a high building = death.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I always questioned the boy's mind.

Yeah, didn't you see the bonus cutscene that came in the extended version of the KH3D trailer?

Yen Sid: So here's the rundown. You are connected to a bunch of people and you and only you can save them from torment. Xemnas made a replica of you who actually looked like your girlfriend. You actually got the keyblade due to the actions of three keyblade apprentices who faced the original incarnation of your ultimate enemy, Master Xehanort. You have the heart of a boy who looks like your nobody sleeping inside of you, some old fart who wore bandages around his head for a year placed data inside of you, Namine raped your memories real good....and Oh yeah!, Kairi just got kidnapped again!

And then the scene where Sora jumps off of Notre Dame happens XD The Kid finally lost it.

Revolution

Yeah, didn't you see the bonus cutscene that came in the extended version of the KH3D trailer?

Yen Sid: So here's the rundown. You are connected to a bunch of people and you and only you can save them from torment. Xemnas made a replica of you who actually looked like your girlfriend. You actually got the keyblade due to the actions of three keyblade apprentices who faced the original incarnation of your ultimate enemy, Master Xehanort. You have the heart of a boy who looks like your nobody sleeping inside of you, some old fart who wore bandages around his head for a year placed data inside of you, Namine raped your memories real good....and Oh yeah!, Kairi just got kidnapped again!

And then the scene where Sora jumps off of Notre Dame happens XD The Kid finally lost it.

Wonder what Yen Sid has to say to Riku now. xD

Roxas and Xion

^^ probably!
I hope Kh3D plot actually be something good like the others main KH, and I don't like the idea of Xemnas and Ansem the SoD being the bosses of 3D. I want something new, hopefully I will see that on bbs2, cuz I don't think square will use some form of xehanort as the main boss there, they have to lead KH to the new saga sometime.
sorry for my english.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Yen Sid: So here's the rundown. You are connected to a bunch of people and you and only you can save them from torment. Xemnas made a replica of you who actually looked like your girlfriend. You actually got the keyblade due to the actions of three keyblade apprentices who faced the original incarnation of your ultimate enemy, Master Xehanort. You have the heart of a boy who looks like your nobody sleeping inside of you, some old fart who wore bandages around his head for a year placed data inside of you, Namine raped your memories real good....and Oh yeah!, Riku just fell into darkness again!

Fixed .

I feel like I did when BBS and KH2 were anounced, there just isnt enough of anything to give a single hint about what these games are going to be about. We dont have enemies, we dont have time period set, as it could involve time travel and we dont have an antagonist. I dont think xemnas and ASoD are going to make the cut this time.
Nomura has confirmed that this game takes place after KH:Recoded, we also saw Heartless in the trailer and know Sora fight a Twilight Thorn so I think it's pretty safe to assume we fight Heartless and Nobodies but I guess it's still up in the air who's the head honcho maybe MF?

Last edited:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
haha Yen Sid should be the final boss. Maybe he can still use a keyblade

I don't think he would considering the fact that he's retired.

I wonder if their going to implement something like, falling off a high building = death.

Nah, Sora would just land and feel perfectly fine without any bruises or scratches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back