• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

moopster13

I'm really worried about randomly switching between sora and riku and how well that will be employed

blueheart

Bronze Member
I didn't like the idea of randomly switching from Sora to Riku, but the more I think about it, the better it's starting to sound. Just as long as it doesn't happen all the time, like the switches being within 5 minutes of each other.

DanX

I am just so excited for this game but I hope they change Sora's attack style just a little bit especially since he's in KH1 form. Really wanna play as Riku without the card system and in 3D to so should be good as long as the 3D isn't gimicky.

KenKazaki2

it seems like its a combination of the heartless and unversed symbol. otherwise, it's something entirely different

fcuk! i didn't want to buy the 3DS... but it IS getting better and better!!!
i don't mind the game and the trailer/gameplay rocks!
Suddenly, thinking about this game makes me think about how horribly I did in a Re:Coded. xD
(Flashback: Leave me alone, Danger bug! >_< -Trying to bounce on bobble blocks- -Lands on high platform -Yes! -Falls off- Crap! -Murdered-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back