• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

squarepheonix

that place with the house's and the peoples
sounds awesome and thanks for the amazing description. I figure we probably won't be seeing a trailer for this anytime soon especially since the 3ds isn't even out yet... but the your description does inspire the imagination. My first thought upon reading this were it might explain the kindgom keys transfer from Riku to Sora more intimately... but a game dedicated to explaining that seems highly unlikely... oh well only time will tell

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Raining Soras you say? That's pretty spooky and somewhat awesome.
But you're right as I read the passage... A wave of confusion came crashing down on me.
It's the trailer? Is it available on youtube?

No. The trailer wasn't shown on a big screen in E3 or anything. It was just that people were given 3Ds to see that it was in 3D without glasses. KH3D was one of the stuff they showed. Since obviously nobody could record them because otherwise they would've gotten in major trouble, only a description is given.

You know, the description for this trailer really reminds me of the KH1 opening which was basically one big acid trip.

x37rnu4

Awards
I hope this isn't vital to the story line. But it sounds cool, even if it is a dream. So confusing, but so enticing to my KH-senses...!!! @.@

Oh, Kingdom Hearts, yours is a mysterious world....

Thanks for the break-down, Ulti! <3

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Sounds like Sora hit the trees a bit too hard after beating Ansem.

No wonder his voice drops like mad in KH2.

Lelouch

Well I just see it as a tech demo to show off KH on the 3DS. It will likely be the sequel to KH2 and Re:Coded furthering the plot.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
UUUGH i want this trailer.

Hey, has anyone considered that this could be some trippy dream that Sora has while he's asleep in the memory pod between CoM and KH? :/

I also talk about that too, few days ago in an another thread. Sora went to sleep in a pod for 1 year to recover his memories but during that event, what is in his dream?

When I first read the KH3DS trailer description, the raining Soras part, first thing that comes to my mind was CoM.

miiworld2

Awards
That was an epic trailer seeing that KH3D. And the title reveal at the press conference is such a delicious memory I could relieve my excitment for it ;-;

But to be honest, I wasn't even impressed with Sora gliding. Doesn't he already know how to glide in KH1 and KH2?

I really hope that in the final product I don't see Sora and Riku in their old KH1 versions cuz I'm getting REAALLY sick and tired of this. Reason why I'm not interested in Coded is because of that. (yeah I know, what stupid reason, y'all are saying) But it's either Sora and Riku in their KH2 version or new characters.

The 3D looked tight thought :)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think perhaps the stuff in this demo has nothing to do with anything. I mean, it was called a demo, not a trailer, and maybe this is just Nintendo playing around showing off what they can do with the Technology and some KH characters.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I think perhaps the stuff in this demo has nothing to do with anything. I mean, it was called a demo, not a trailer, and maybe this is just Nintendo playing around showing off what they can do with the Technology and some KH characters.

I'm hoping this is the case, because like miiworld2, I want it to be KH2 Sora and Riku that we play, though I don't mind it being KH1 designs (just prefer the KH2 look IMO)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm hoping this is the case, because like miiworld2, I want it to be KH2 Sora and Riku that we play, though I don't mind it being KH1 designs (just prefer the KH2 look IMO)

I'd actually love to play them as kids X3 socute

...Except of course there would be absolutely no plot XD;;

I'm just hoping it isn't the 'dream' scenario or something silly. Then again, Nomura said that this game is moving into the tier above coded/Days/BBS, so perhaps it will introduce brand new story points or something...

luna1017

Trying to reach the Second Star to the Right.
I'd actually love to play them as kids X3 socute

...Except of course there would be absolutely no plot XD;;

I'm just hoping it isn't the 'dream' scenario or something silly. Then again, Nomura said that this game is moving into the tier above coded/Days/BBS, so perhaps it will introduce brand new story points or something...
That's what I'm thinking. I hope they don't make up some excuse to go through Kh1 again.

It is Sora! Wait, another Sora? And another. Holy crap it is raining Sora! Yes, I am serious. A bunch of Sora are falling from the sky.

O_O

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, Nomura says in the Famitsu interview

The ‘demo’ we had here was made in a way so that various official information wouldn’t be released quite yet.

Lol, he's screwing with us.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
So, what did we learn? Nothing. Seriously, we learn NOTHING about this game. We are left in a wake of more confusion.

lolwutsubbers-34.jpg

I think the entire game is going to be a dream.

Everything happening in the trailer is just too f'd up.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Wow...Nomura LOVES keeping this stuff vague. I hope there's an explanation for all this stuff. Thanks for describing it though, Ulti.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I like the design and everything els about Sora and Riku way better in KH 1 (yes, even Soras clothes). as for Kairi, she's great in both games (I wonder if anyone agrees because I only hear complainment on her and Soras old clothes)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back