• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D E3 Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
ok, does anybody who saw the trailer want to draw it in comic form and post it? that'd be great!

2uzs4et.jpg

Xenin

Banned
Weeeel I can see #D being 3 dreams or something lol. Watch it's a bunch of radom crap that SOra has dreamt about. Lol like a fan thing. Maybe create a world thing lol....

Dale

hey guys though remember that theres gunna be new worlds in this game.... so what worlds would you like to see in it?
im thinkin Atlantis would be amazing : )

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
hey guys though remember that theres gunna be new worlds in this game.... so what worlds would you like to see in it?
im thinkin Atlantis would be amazing : )

I think everyone would agree that Atlantis would be amazing, and a great replacement for Atlantica :3

But there's an official world discussion thread.

siegleeagle

I think Disney channel should stay out of the games but modern disney animation from the film production team like Princess and the frog would be cool and even that new tangled film that they are making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back