• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonidus

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

I'm starting to doubt this ending though... Okay, for all we know, it's true, still, it just doesn't seem right somehow. The whole Axel affair being just one of the reasons. Until I see some actual videos I'm approaching this with a healthy dose of doubt.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

I left out Ienzo and Aeleus for the same reason that I left out Lea, they don't seem to be with Xehanort, they're with Lea at the moment.

Now that I've seen a few more cutscenes, it seems that Dilan and Even are also with them, just in another room or so, leaving 11 on the villain list.

1. MX
2. Ansem
3. Xemnas
4. Vanitas
5. Terra
6. Braig
7. Isa
8. Marluxia
9. Larxene
10. Demyx
11. Luxord

12. Corrupted Eraqus? We've had no mention of him so far other than he seems to be in Terra's heart.

13. Some new character, that ending summary states that someone was hooded near Xehanort.

I see, yet still, I somehow can't really get warm with Terra being a member in MX's new Organisation. Vanitas, Braig and Isa I can see without any problems though.

Where did ya watch those cutscenes?

I dunno, Eraqus is practically the only important original character we did not even get a glimpse of yet.

Also, on another note. Do we by now finally know if this ending is really the real deal? I know the boss list was more or less confirmed, but the whole ending stuff?
It seems a bit...vague and pretty much without explanation to anything, not to mention the supposed "longest cutscene ever".

Watch. Lea is a Keyblade wielder because he held Ven's wooden Keyblade in BBS.

xD

Maybe. Not really. Who knows.

Lol, nice joke.

Oh don't even kid about that...i would rage!

It's only a joke.
At the time of BBS Ventus wasn't yet on Master level power-wise so he could not perform an Inheritance Ceremony, not even accidentally like Aqua did.

Awards

I think we should all take into account that what Braig said in BbS was true:

It really does seem like everybody has a Keyblade nowadays.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards

Guys I just woke up and now I have a keyblade.

I hope it's real. If it's not my reputation on other sites will go down the drain. It's a gamble.

The Ace of Knave

I saw the thread title and figured the secret ending was uploaded.

Damn.

zEndless

^
There is a difference between 'ending' and 'secret ending' :p

Also we don't know if this the real deal or not, we gotta wait for the streams to reach the ending.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards

I'm starting to doubt this ending though... Okay, for all we know, it's true, still, it just doesn't seem right somehow. The whole Axel affair being just one of the reasons. Until I see some actual videos I'm approaching this with a healthy dose of doubt.

Agreed. It doesn't explain why Sora was on the throne and it just doesn't seem...shocking enough for me. Not the way it was hyped up to be

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

I really hope the streams get their soon so we can have some confirmation :/
The ending doesn't seem that bad, but I have to see it to believe it.

VLR.XIII

Maybe the translation is off, and it's saying:

"When Lea helped Sora, Sora wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end."

?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

Woah, woah, woah

So MX is now made up of all of Organization XIII?
I think its more like Organization XIII is now comprised of people that are part of Xehanort or heavily connected to him. Ansem SoD, YMX, Saix, Braig, etc.

MasterZeR0

Sora loses his heart for a little and YMX dumps his ass on the throne when he's comatose

pretty simple

^this.

How was that not obvious? Doesn't his pose on the throne suggest something was up? Like, oh I donno... Like his heart was shattered, or something? >->

MasterZeR0

So now we have to call him Xehanorganization?

Pffffffft xDD

Maybe the translation is off, and it's saying:

"When Lea helped Sora, Sora wasn't able to produce a Keyblade, but right at the end he pops one out and everyone is surprised. Sora leaves alone on a journey and that is the end."

?

I suggested this a while back. Nobody said a word. I assume it means that everyone (whether they hide it or not) has a secret fanboy dream to play as Keyblader Lea.

EDIT: Crap, double fracking post D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back