• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

1) if Lea does become a keyblade bearer Bonds of Flames should be his keyblade.
2) i did see Sora failing coming and I agree it will work well for his own character development
3) perhaps in starting the next game with saving Xion/Ven/Roxas Sora's character could further develop because they are each a part of him in a way and i believe the questions they ask are directly towards Sora and finding those answers will be the key
4) dont equate Sora to Terra Please dont. Terra was assigned a task to possibly earn his Mastery in a different way. Sora (apparently) is willingly choosing to search for his own strength on his own

MinerKing

Sora does seem to get pretty pissed by the end of the game. Especially the part where he sees Xigbar in the special trailer. It also makes sense that in the proposed ending that Ventus asks Sora why he is so angry. I hope Sora is a ragin' Nick Cage by the end of 3D, just to see that darker side of him.

Grothe406

I don't mind Xion, but if they try to get rid of Namine with some twist that just fuses the two of them (It looked a lot like they were in the trailer) THERE WILL BE RAGE!

TerravsVentus

I'm so sick of just pure speculation now. I want some facts damn it!

Xethorsiph

This wait is killing me. I need to know what happens...I MUST!

Come on Japan, you can do this!

cloudzack117

didn't nomura say something about the secret ending happening during the end credits? i remember his ending an interview saying the credits would surprise everyone

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

Could be. They did have some cool stuff in BbS's ending credits too, even though the secret ending was separate

Seighart

Awards

I think it would be pretty boss to have Org 13 to all have keyblades. They would have unique fighting styles and/or variations of the keyblade(Yknow how Terras Sentiment was able to change the keyblade into a whip and a cannon). Their elements influence their weapon attacks and such. Sora would need more friends with keyblades to help them on his journey...i mean come on...TAV couldnt completely defeat Xehanort, Vanitas, and Braig alone. Sora, Mickey, Riku, Ventus(If he's been saved) Aqua, and Terra arent enough to fight Xehanort and his "army". Axel and Kairi COULD be two more wielders, but in essence, we only have 3 masters...so bring on the KB Wielders, we need more MASTERS.

Awards

AXEL'S KEYBLADE IS REAL.

His Keyblade looks like Aqua's Brightcrest Keyblade, only it's red and its hilt looks like the hilt of the Bond of Flame.

Awards

The Ending:

[video=youtube;kPhN5rxbSmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPhN5rxbSmw[/video]

Uggh, so he really does get a Keyblade. I still don't understand how >.>

Radar

Bronze Member

Call me stupid, but when does Lea pull out his keyblade? I just see him using a chakram..

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Well, Sora took his rejection well enough.

Speaking of this...does anyone know Yen Sid's reasoning why Sora didn't get to be a Master yet?

It's not like that it is his fault that Xemnas, the Mysterious Figure and co. messed him up with continuous mind rape and learning about all the pain of TAV, Roxas, Naminé and Xion the hard way was also surely not on the program.

Radar

Bronze Member

Speaking of this...does anyone know Yen Sid's reasoning why Sora didn't get to be a Master yet?

It's not like that it is his fault that Xemnas, the Mysterious Figure and co. messed him up with continuous mind rape and learning about all the pain of TAV, Roxas, Naminé and Xion the hard way was also surely not on the program.
Perhaps Sora made no real progress, where as Riku did? I do not know.

BUt wow, I was not expecting Sora to be that happy that he failed/has to go alone to his next journey..

VLR.XIII

Auch, I wanted to see a down and depressed Sora at the end, would have led nicely to KHIII.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Perhaps Sora made no real progress, where as Riku did? I do not know.

BUt wow, I was not expecting Sora to be that happy that he failed/has to go alone to his next journey..

Depends on what "progress" is judged here. I could imagine though that Sora's heart wavering for some time may play a role in it.

How often does it need to be repeated? Sora isn't alone, he has Ventus, Roxas and Xion inside him and is apparently now also aware of them. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back