• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

notnow123487

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending

please don't tell me that ending included the secret ending? If that was everything there wasn't really anything shocking about it in my opinion.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm

I don't think so. They said that the secret ending is unlockable, and he played on beginner anyways.
I think that the secret ending will be in cgi, too.

Mr Yippie

so was red eyes just some random nightmare or was it some kind of vanitas form

and why was sora cumming darkness in the first place

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

please don't tell me that ending included the secret ending? If that was everything there wasn't really anything shocking about it in my opinion.

Since when are the normal ending and secret ending ever delivered together?
It just hasn't been leaked yet.
The very last scene of the regular ending (even after the credits), is if I remember correctly Sora waking up in Traverse Town (in his KH2 clothes) and getting greeted by all Spirit-Dream Eaters and then Ventus' theme starts shortly playing and we see him still sitting comatose in his chair in Castle Oblivion, but he displays nonetheless a small smile shortly.

Their "own plans" were to use whatever was in the chambers against Xemnas to overthrow him

I guess they didn't know what is in the chambers then, lol. As I certainly wonder how Axel and Saix would use a 10year old empty armor and the comatose body of a little boy against Xemnas. :p

We haven't got confirmation yet, but I think I read somewhere that red eyes is the combined darkness of Sora's own pain and of those connected to him.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards

Its proably one of those things we put in our back pocket untill, fllowed up by an interview or fm

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

was the sceane of xheanort silling the apprentices ever appere i havent seen that since the first trailer
You mean the first scene where Even/Ienzo are on the floor and Xehanort attacks Braig? That's the first scene in the game.

And whats "Xehanortification?"

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

And whats "Xehanortification?"

The true purpose of creating Organisation XIII, Xigbar is for example already "half-Xehanort" according to himself (and seen with his golden eyes).
How it exactly works isn't yet clear but Xehanort is turning twelve beings into "Xehanorts" and forms a Xehanort Army, hence "Xehanortification".

The new hooded guys from the Trailer in the round room (one of them is Isa, another Braig/Xigbar, one is Ansem SoD, one Xemnas and another the Mysterious Figure, the rest is as of yet unknown) are those "Xehanorts" and referred to by Master Xehanort as the "13 darknesses".

When Yen Sid spoke of "what would you do if there was not a single one of him?" in Coded that was meant literally, lol.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The true purpose of creating Organisation XIII, Xigbar is for example already "half-Xehanort" according to himself (and seen with his golden eyes).
How it exactly works isn't yet clear but Xehanort is turning twelve beings into "Xehanorts" and forms a Xehanort Army, hence "Xehanortification".

The new hooded guys from the Trailer in the round room (one of them is Isa, another Braig/Xigbar, one is Ansem SoD, one Xemnas and another the Mysterious Figure, the rest is as of yet unknown) are those "Xehanorts" and referred to by Master Xehanort as the "13 darknesses".

When Yen Sid spoke of "what would you do if there was not a single one of him?" in Coded that was meant literally, lol.

Basically Xehanort pulled a Voldemort except instead of using items, Xehanort is using people and not only that but he's turning them into versions of himself. Xehanort's plan pretty much kicks Voldemort's plan's ass.

Absolute

Basically Xehanort pulled a Voldemort except instead of using items, Xehanort is using people and not only that but he's turning them into versions of himself. Xehanort's plan pretty much kicks Voldemort's plan's ass.

Sora: 'hey riku, great job! We defeated Xehanort!'
Yen Sid: 'Congratulations, Sora and Riku. Now, can you defeat the 23 Xehanorts down the hall? Also, a Greyhound bus just pulled up and I think there are about 17 Xehanorts on it. Oh darn, one of the Xehanorts got sick. We need another Replacemenort, people and pronto!'

Radar

Bronze Member

Maybe Xehanort wants the 13 of them to fuse with the 7 lights?

Or maybe he was just referring to them duking it out in the keyblade graveyard.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Maybe Xehanort wants the 13 of them to fuse with the 7 lights?

Or maybe he was just referring to them duking it out in the keyblade graveyard.

You know I wonder, if more than one being of light and one being of darkness clash to forge the X-Blade, would the X-Blade created from multiple beings of light and dark be stronger? Maybe Xehanort thought so and therefore abandoned the idea of using just one being of light and one of darkness and decided to set the stage where multiple beings of light and dark would clash and forge a much more powerful X-Blade.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

If one thinks about it, one of Xehanort's anagrams, "Another", fits the series now to a T.

"A throne" is also somewhat covered with MX lounging in dat Organisation chair like a boss and giving Riku and Mickey a "that's why you suck!"-speech.

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

You know I wonder, if more than one being of light and one being of darkness clash to forge the X-Blade, would the X-Blade created from multiple beings of light and dark be stronger? Maybe Xehanort thought so and therefore abandoned the idea of using just one being of light and one of darkness and decided to set the stage where multiple beings of light and dark would clash and forge a much more powerful X-Blade.

Or maybe he wants to create many X-Blade. As far as I know, there are no rules saying there can be only 1 Keyblade. Just that's it's very hard to actually create it.

By creating 7 or 13 X-Blade, he would make sure nobody can thwart his plan this time around. Far-fetched though.

Absolute

I always imagined that after Nomura said that Xemnas chose not to use a keyblade that he was using whatever heart he had inside hm to splinter himself to the other members.

Or that some of the heart experiments they did before becoming somenobodies was to create a heart of darkness by melding pirces of darkness in other's hearts.

heck, i bet Xehanort had a plan to create the X-Blade using himself.

Actually, if the gold eyes mean that they have a part of Xehanort inside them, wouldn't that mean that Vanitas also has a piece of Xehanort in him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back