• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

i'd love if the princesses did something instead of going into comas

belle is still in the lead with her nut punch

Caxm

They all have Keyblades so...

Wait? The princesses have key-blades? I don't think so, or Yensid would have had them all summoned, not just kairi.

So they're killing the Princesses to protect the universe?

Not the Keyblade of Hearts from KH1

Not kill them, just take their hearts and hide them in a key-blade weilder while their body is sleeping, but when they free their hearts we will have 7 new Namines running around.

XD omg! Namines EVERYWHERE!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Jasmine can whip her hair, Snow White can sing(if they made her attack like the Snow White from Shrek then omg), Alice is small so she can stab the ankles of the evil do-ers.

Caxm

Jasmine can whip her hair, Snow White can sing(if they made her attack like the Snow White from Shrek then omg), Alice is small so she can stab the ankles of the evil do-ers.

Anyone mentions a certain song by Willow Smith and I WILL END YOU!

I don't think Disney will let any of their princesses beat someone to death........

BondofWater

If they truly are going to have the worlds of the 7 princesses in KH3, then I'd think that they'd go with the Tim Burton version of Alice for the world :p

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
If we're gonna talk about Princesses fighting then I'm so on board for Cinderella as a Party Member throwing light-magic glass slippers like knives/etc.

I've wanted that since BbS.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well I am sorry to disappoint you
So glad you can tell what's going to be in KHIII. Please, tell me more :)
If we're gonna talk about Princesses fighting then I'm so on board for Cinderella as a Party Member throwing light-magic glass slippers like knives/etc.

I've wanted that since BbS.
I want them to be bad-ass. Make them the KH universes number wah most wanted.

Aurora will kill people with her deadly roses and those thorns hurt.

Caxm

So glad you can tell what's going to be in KHIII. Please, tell me more :)

I am certain that you can't change coarse from Disney Alice in a Square Enix and Disney game.

Disney would never allow fighting Princesses, unless they make a new princess.

Don't bash me. It is common sense

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

We should also have Alice be able to change her size and stomp around like a giant.

A great, over-size, over-powered little girl giant.

Hell, would we even need Sora & co. to defeat Xehanort if we had that?

Caxm

I like how everyone skips over what is most likely going to happen.

Mickey said they are looking for protectors. The princesses aren't going to be fighting. They are most likely going to be damsels in distress or have their hearts hidden away.

I would pay good money to see a princess kick someone's ass though

Samhain

Bronze Member
So where's the scene where u guys are talking about some guy in a brown cloak talking to Xehanort?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Disney would never allow fighting Princesses, unless they make a new princess.

Don't bash me. It is common sense
Belle begs to differ.
tumblr_lqgwr9zBrc1qm4icwo1_400.gif

I am certain that you can't change coarse from Disney Alice in a Square Enix and Disney game.
Lol wut?

I like how everyone skips over what is most likely going to happen.

Mickey said they are looking for protectors. The princesses aren't going to be fighting. They are most likely going to be damsels in distress or have their hearts hidden away.
You never know. They might want to fight. Wouldn't be the first time a princess wanted to.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
If they truly are going to have the worlds of the 7 princesses in KH3, then I'd think that they'd go with the Tim Burton version of Alice for the world :p

I don't see that happening unless time flows differently in the different worlds or something, because there's about a ten year gap between the animated version and the Tim Burton version. Yes, the Tim Burton one is a sequel to the orginal. Too bad they already have their seven princesses, Quorra would've been perfect. KH III is probably gonna consist of 1. Sora becoming a master 2. Saving Aqua 3. Saving Ventus 4. Hopping around to the different princess' worlds having confronatations with Organization Norteen (I think they should station one wielder per world Ven can get Snow, Aqua can get Cinderella, Riku can get Aurora, Lea can get Jasmine, Mickey can get Alice, Kairi can hang out with Belle with Beast as protection(Wait, he's not a beast anymore, hmmm), and Sora will travel around with Donald and Goofy). 5. Saving Terra 6. Defeating the Norts for good. IN THAT ORDER

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
That is correct. Nomura has said time flows differently on worlds.

What? Where? Though I guess that's why Snow, Aurora, and Cinderella didn't age in ten years. Now tehy have no excuse not to include Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland, and get Johnny Depp to play Mad Hatter, AND Sparrow while you're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back