• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D for $14.99 at Best Buy During Black Friday!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Good morning everyone! Now that Halloween is over, it's time to put away those pumpkins and witch's cauldrons, and start gearing up for the festive holiday season! With that, what will you be getting for your loved ones? Will you be buying or making? If you're opting to purchase a gift, then do we have some good news for you!

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D [Dream Drop Distance] will be available for $14.99 at Best Buy during their annual Black Friday Sale from November 22 - November 24! At less than half of its original price, it is a sure steal! We highly recommend taking advantage of the opportunity and picking it up if you haven't already!

Thanks to jeels for the heads up!

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Even at that price I doubt I can snag it but I'll see what I can do. My birthday is a week before so maybe I can say it's a late birthday gift.

Xbladewielder

Awards
Wow, should've got it then. Already got mark of mastery
set, but if u don't have it, go and get it! Even the used older games
arent this cheap.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't have a 3DS yet but for whenever I do, having this game ready will be great. It's a steal at this price. :)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'm liking that there's a three day time span for the price cut. Makes shoppers a little at ease.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Already got the MoM set. 3DS I got last christmas.

Always been a forward thinker with this series, otherwise I would've sold my old DS and PSP long ago.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Eehhh, maybe I'll get it, I'm in no hurry to buy KH3D.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Already got the MoM set. 3DS I got last christmas.

Always been a forward thinker with this series, otherwise I would've sold my old DS and PSP long ago.

Well this isn't for you, then! xD This is for people who don't have the game or want to buy the game as a gift. People do wait for the games to be cheaper.

Eehhh, maybe I'll get it, I'm in no hurry to buy KH3D.

This is the lowest you'll find it until later on next year so I'd take the opportunity to nab it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
That was kind of what I was thinking, and I will end up buying it at point or another so I might as well get it now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I no :p

But inretrospect, I paid nearly $70 for the MoM with $12 Release Day Shipping.

:x Honestly at least you got the MoM. I've seen them on Amazon and ebay for like $100+ and that is ridiculous. You bought yours out of country?
Ethy, how much was my copy again? Quite a bit wasn't it?
I'd have killed for paying $15~ for it.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
:x Honestly at least you got the MoM. I've seen them on Amazon and ebay for like $100+ and that is ridiculous. You bought yours out of country?
Well, I actually got it from Best Buy's website. They had one in stock, but the shipping was about $12 if I remember correctly to get it release date.

saphexteni

Craaaazy cheap! It'd be perfect for people who plan on getting a 3DS in the next few months (or in the future in general, if you don't mind holding onto it ^_^ ). If I didn't have a 3DS, and I knew someone who did, I would probably buy the game (it's so cheap anyway) and borrow the friend/family/relative's 3DS whenever I got the chance. xD It could work!

It's actually what I planned to do for BBS before striking gold and trading my brother's friend's PSP for piano lessons. ^_^

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
You're never going to find a better deal for this game. Get on it, guys~

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
KH3D obtained. I can't play it but I snagged it at a good price for future use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back