• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Mark of Mastery Edition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

julienmh

Hi all,
I am fairly new to the forums. I was just wondering if anyone knew where I may be able to pick up a copy of KH3D Mark of Mastery Edition. I realize that it is VERY late but I want those art cards and the ar cards very badly.

Thanks.

Kingroxas

Awards
I really don't think they are selling them anymore (in stores) the best bet you could get is ebay, amazon or any other auction/bidding website seeing as how I got the last one in my state, also
welcome to the forums :)!

julienmh

I really don't think they are selling them anymore (in stores) the best bet you could get is ebay, amazon or any other auction/bidding website seeing as how I got the last one in my state, also
welcome to the forums :)!

Thanks! I tried amazon and ebay but most of them were $100+. I tried Google shop but got the same results.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If you're looking for cheaper you're out of luck. The MoM edition sold out MONTHS ago and was in very limited supply so unless you find someone who either really doesn't want it or doesn't care to sell it cheap you'll be hard pressed to find it in the price range you're looking for. It's basically a rare and sought after item.

BagelBreath

Awards
You could check your local EBGames/GameStop. Sometimes people cancel/don't pick up their collectors editions~
I haven't seen any KHMoM at any local EBGames in my area, but I have seen CEs for other games.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Last edited:

Sammi

I got my Mark of Mastery Edition via eBay a few months ago - I hope you'll get one too! :)

Welcome to the forums, by the way.

Xbladewielder

Awards
At some stores, ask and you can get the ar cards with the game. The cards are just the game covers, why not just print them? Sorry, not sure about the case. I ordered mine a month early, and it was $55. I checked on eBay but there it was around $100!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back