• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Promotional Video!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We're down to the last few weeks until the release of Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]! With the European version releasing next Friday on the 20th, commercials have begun airing. Thanks to KHDestiny, you can view one of these tv spots below:

totalkhfan

I realize this is for the first French commercial for the game and that we still have time before the game comes out in NA, but are they ever going to do anything with the North American site? I mean we all know how slow they are with them... but it's really annoying me, because after that last update, they haven't done ANYTHING at all...

But anyways, sorry. That's a REALLY nice commercial.. I think it was beautiful. LOL I kind feel bad since that's all I have to say about this subject...

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It is nice to see that there are commercials airing in Europe. It means that the release date is coming up soon! It would be nice to see a commercial in the U.S. soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back