• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D Rated by ESRB!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Odd I thought for sure that Kairi getting naked in the ending would give this game a T rating at least. Oh well XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You're... kidding, right? o_O;; 'Cause if not, Sora just got sent flying into the wall for naughty thoughts...

Of course i'm kidding lol. Although the thought of Kairi sending Sora flying into a wall for being a pervert is something I would really like to see in KH but probably wont since it is a disney game.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
And this is why it is awful and should never been in KH. It's overused, cliche, and pretty stupid. Nobody in real life does stuff like that, and it isn't the type of humor KH needs.

It's like people who say there should be smoking, swearing, and blood in KH. It's not what KH needs

Ikkin

Bronze Member
And this is why it is awful and should never been in KH. It's overused, cliche, and pretty stupid. Nobody in real life does stuff like that, and it isn't the type of humor KH needs.

Well, it wouldn't be that out of place if someone did it to Phil, because he's basically the Disney equivalent of the anime perv anyway...

...but Kingdom Hearts characters tend to react to sexual harassment by being quietly skeeved out anyway (ie. Aqua and Phil). =P

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, it wouldn't be that out of place if someone did it to Phil, because he's basically the Disney equivalent of the anime perv anyway...

...but Kingdom Hearts characters tend to react to sexual harassment by being quietly skeeved out anyway (ie. Aqua and Phil). =P

xD They don't go and shout "PERVERT" and kick him off to the moon when Phil does it, though, which is what Memory Master was suggesting.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
xD They don't go and shout "PERVERT" and kick him off to the moon when Phil does it, though, which is what Memory Master was suggesting.

Heh, yeah, they don't go that far. It's the same kind of joke, though (Hercules had a lot of that, to be honest). xD; Which is kind of what I meant -- that sort of humor is actually more out of character for Kingdom Hearts than it would be for actual Disney movies (which makes me wonder if someone involved in KH just doesn't like sexual harassment jokes).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
People, relax it was a joke. I know very well they will never have anything like that in KH, just relax lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back