• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Sora and Riku to See Clothing Changes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sora and Riku to see clothing changes

Nomura actually hasn't drawn any specific drawings for Kingdom Hearts 3D yet. He's actually looking into an idea of changing Sora and Riku's clothing. One of the reasons for this is that if the characters appear in the same clothing, some people might think that KH3D is a remake.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

Thanks to jean1000695 for posting this here and Andriasang.

*Please give full credit to Jean1000695 for this.

So, thoughts on this? It appears that whodeany's theory may have been correct.

Personally, I'm excited for this. Glad to see we're not stuck with the same outfit through the whole game.
I hope they have a New Game + feature where you can unlock the alternate clothes in a new playthrough through a clothing option

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
I did post this info on the 'New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article' thread earlier on.

Edit: Oh, you did noticed? I'm glad that the clothes changing thing will happen sooner or later. Tired of seeing Sora and Riku in their KH1 outfits for the past 36405845 games.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I did post this info on the 'New KH 3D Screens and Famitsu Article' thread earlier on.

Why doesn't anyone noticed what I posted today, for the second time?

Thanks to jean1000695 for posting this here and Andriasang.

*Please give full credit to Jean1000695 for this.

I did o_O

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it'll be new clothes. However, the wording of that part of the interview implies new clothes

Decrith

I want to see brand new clothes, but not in 3D but in KH3 itself.

Kamichamadude

I think its merely starting out as KHII and then shifting to KHI (one) attire when it is "relevant to the story"

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I think its merely starting out as KHII and then shifting to KHI (one) attire when it is "relevant to the story"

This makes so much sense.
Like it says "They start out in their current clothing and change".
Urg, that is so simple >.<
Guess there's little chance for new clothes

DanX

Probably near the "shocking" secret ending they will get their new threads which I will be very happy for.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Probably near the "shocking" secret ending they will get their new threads which I will be very happy for.

Lol, imagine if the twist was the new clothes... and Sora wears Xemnas' cloak and Riku wears Ansems SoD's clothes xD

Edit: Anyone else notice, in these two pictures:
Sora-Xemnas.jpg

Riku-AnsemSoD.jpg
have three different things change?

I was viewing them in different tabs and there are two obvious changes but the third is the sky behind the door to the first district. The clouds and stars moved. I think it looks cool

Last edited:

whodeany

Ahh this is exciting, and makes me so relieved he understands the clothes are overused by remakes and such. Also, quite happy my 'theory' was confirmed.

But I digress, I really like the kh2 clothes at the beginning, kh1 during the 'dream' sequences and at the end they receive a new set of clother or maybe even some armor. I guess we won't know until any new designs are released.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Wait, so, does this mean they get NEW outfits? Like, newer than KH2? :///

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back