• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think the "mystery game" is still on. He said he'd be releasing two. then he said Re:coded was an addition.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I think the "mystery game" is still on. He said he'd be releasing two. then he said Re:coded was an addition.
I kinda hope that's true~ Then the wait for KH3 will at least be filled with another game.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

Op: I was going to post this, but ya beat me to the punch! Oh well.

“There is a hint regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D in the secret movie [of Re:coded]. Players will find out once they see for themselves, but the movie includes some shocking statements and dialogue that pertains to Kingdom Hearts 3D, so it’s definitely worth watching!”

This alone has me excited. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during Re:Coded's ending.

Since it's about 3DS, the 'shocking' secret ending, it'll probably be something that's gonna happen in someone elses eyes that had to do with the overall plot. Like...Idk...Something that has to do with ATW, and if he appears in the game, what he was doing behind the scenes. Or something to that effect. ((Or it could be another 'BBS' secret ending? Have all these epilouge things happening. That have shockers all around or something..sorry..just throwing out ideas.))

But I am interested in what the SE may be. But I also qoute what Loke13 mentioned in one of the first few pages on this topic. About how it could be a real downer, that the shocker isn't as shocking as we were hoping it to be.

Kamichamadude

I'm not even going to say anything but most people already know the secret ending either by watching the JP one or the English one just released,
I am saving for the English one but I did cheat on the JP one without subtitles so i'm still kind of in the dark.

Revolution

I'm not even going to say anything but most people already know the secret ending either by watching the JP one or the English one just released,
I am saving for the English one but I did cheat on the JP one without subtitles so i'm still kind of in the dark.

Think you mean ReCoded. 3D isn't even out yet. Nor even that far into production

Kamichamadude

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D's story on par with main titles and will have a shocking ending.

“There is a hint regarding Kingdom Hearts 3D in the secret movie [of Re:coded]. Players will find out once they see for themselves, but the movie includes some shocking statements and dialogue that pertains to Kingdom Hearts 3D, so it’s definitely worth watching!”

This alone has me excited. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled during Re:Coded's ending.

I was talking about the Nomura quote where he stated that the secret ending for Re:Coded was going to reveal something about 3D, which is what Dowhax was talking about, not the 3D Secret ending.
So far at least to my knowledge theres no confirmation tat 3D will have a Secret ending.
But knowing Nomura Sempai their will be lol.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com

...A shocking ending? I am sorry, but nothing is going to top Birth By Sleep's ending until I see otherwise. It is going to be exceptionally difficult to top that.

Birth by Sleep? Shocking? Don't make me laugh.

Great game and all, but shocking it was not. I pretty much guessed at 90% of the story and read the other 10% on KHI before the game even came out in Japan. :p

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Birth by Sleep? Shocking? Don't make me laugh.

Great game and all, but shocking it was not. I pretty much guessed at 90% of the story and read the other 10% on KHI before the game even came out in Japan. :p
I didn't think about BBS' story line at all while it was in production. >_> Ven's similarity to Roxas was easy to guess but I didn't guess how the transference occurred. I didn't guess what happened to Terra, until I was near the end of his story line (Eraqus battle) and I stared at the poster in my room of the Coded/BBS/Days artwork... then I noticed the similarity of Terra and Xemnas and was like, "oh crap". And, I had no idea about Aqua. XD
It went wooooooooosh, over my head. So, I'm hoping I'll be fairly dense about 3D too, so it will be shocking. XD

Ralz

Its the destiny of a prequel, though. Terra was almost a dead give-away by just looking at him, as well as Ven. Aqua was a bit of a toss-up, though I figured she would at least talk to Kairi, which she did.

As for 3D, we don't have much to go on, other than Sora and Riku's MoM exam.We don't know what will happen during or after it, which is good for me, because I want to actually be shocked for once. I caved for BBS and Re:Coded, but not this time.

MasterSierra

Riku still can use darkness, yet he's no longer a being of the dark...there's a difference in this.

Riku cannot use darkness. Remember when he said "I'll open a path." And stuck his hand out and nothing happened then mickey came over and said "You don't belong to the dark realm anymore, Riku." So there is no difference in that.

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards

Riku cannot use darkness. Remember when he said "I'll open a path." And stuck his hand out and nothing happened then mickey came over and said "You don't belong to the dark realm anymore, Riku." So there is no difference in that.
Yet he can still use darkness-related moves as normal Riku.

Ventuskeyblade

Here's the shocking ending: SORA AND RIKU ARE IN AN ALTERNATE REALITY AND HAVE TO FIGHT THEIR WAY OUT!!!!!
(p.s. Their battle to escape will span 3 games with the third being a prequel to the first two. the third will not only complicate things story wise, but will also lead to 2 more games starring Donald and Goofy as they get lost in space and visit random worlds in order to find their way back home. Also Jiminy Cricket learns to wield a keyblade.)
THERE YA GO KH FANS!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back