• Effective October 15th, all Youtube content threads that are posted within the creative media section will be subjected to being moderated before being displayed. Over the past year we've noticed lots of new members and a few old members that come here to advertise (obviously here since we're the largest Kingdom Hearts fan base community why wouldn't you) their Channel to promote new subscribers, likes, and displaying their media. However there is a huge difference between creative constructive media criticism, and borderline advertisement. So please, before you post here, understand how the creative media section works, if you have any questions or concerns regarding this change please reach out, we always like to hear ideas. Few might not like this idea, but it does help keep my section stay organized and not crazy looking, I would like to keep the traditional platform of what the section main purpose is for. It's to help build new and old artistry to an entire whole level.

Here's how it will work :

• If you post a thread within the creative media section that is youtube content related to your channel, it will be moved to the "Creative Media Youtube Showing Content thread", a sticky'd thread where members can all over discuss and see everyones content all at once rather than making it self promoting, by making your own thread, if you get my drift. The whole idea behind this is to get members involved in everyones media, and the purpose is to showcase your works, but not self advertisement right? Its all about the constructive criticism and giving everyone the same feedback and layout of how display and showcasing video media should look like.

• If you have already posted a thread regarding your youtube content, you will not be affected by this change and your thread will be untouched and you can continue to post and discuss accordingly with your peers.

Social Media Advertisement Content :​

Now I know lots of new members (out of the blue suddenly became youtube friendly, you're not slick) be-aware that you cannot use the Creative Media section as a gateway to advertise your media without wanting, giving and receiving criticism from your forum family. The idea behind the Creative Media is to help showcase and help improve everyones work or arts, whether it's digital, traditional, etc. Not to promote then leave, it's not fair to the community.

• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Kingdom Hearts: A World Without Sky

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

laika634

Awards
This is such a cool idea and it's awesome you've gone to the length of commissioning artists for it! I think my favourite aspect is that each world has some kind of progression to it, whether new abilities/information or what have you, that feels pretty natural. Plus there are a lot of world choices I'd also love to see in the games myself (more specifically Moana, Basil the Great Mouse Detective and Coco).

I like Kairi feeling that being on a flying pirate ship is familiar. Little continuity touches like that are super cool.

And Goofy being a fifth wheel was hilarious.
thank you
your interest is greatly appreciated

laika634

Awards
This is really nicely done. I really like how you've gone about it.

I've thought of using Kim Possible's world as a place for Kairi to learn how to fight before and think you introduced it well. I hadn't even considered the Parallel between Kim and Ron's relationship turning from best friends to romantic paralleling Kairi and Sora's.

I do find it curious that you're even having the Gargoyles characters use the KH style magic, instead of the worlds native magic. Not that I'm complaining. I've quite liked your world choices, so far.
thank you for your interest
I know magic in the Gargoyles universe operates differently, but Tarzan was able to cast the equivalents of Aero & Cure

Myst Knight

Awards
Nice! Characters like Jim Hawkins and Kim Possible look good in your anime-inspired style. I haven't seen Treasure Planet yet, but I know of that surfing thing Jim uses, so it was a good decision to apply the Gummi technology to it for a Kingdom Hearts crossover.

laika634

Awards
Nice! Characters like Jim Hawkins and Kim Possible look good in your anime-inspired style. I haven't seen Treasure Planet yet, but I know of that surfing thing Jim uses, so it was a good decision to apply the Gummi technology to it for a Kingdom Hearts crossover.
it's not my style
as noted in the descriptions, the artist is ai-no hikari
i simply wrote the story & commissioned them to do the art

Myst Knight

Awards
it's not my style
as noted in the descriptions, the artist is ai-no hikari
i simply wrote the story & commissioned them to do the art
I think my comment saying that I enjoyed the art and story is still relevant in this case. I don't think it's polite for you to pick apart my comment without saying at least "thank you."

laika634

Awards
I think my comment saying that I enjoyed the art and story is still relevant in this case. I don't think it's polite for you to pick apart my comment without saying at least "thank you."
I am grateful for your comment, thank you.
However, I do not believe that refusing to take credit for something you were not responsible for qualifies as impoliteness.

Last edited:

Myst Knight

Awards
I am grateful for your comment, thank you.
However, I do not believe that refusing to take credit for something you were not responsible qualifies as impoliteness.
I understand if I'm directing praise as the wrong person, but I did compliment story elements as well as art elements, like the windsurfing Gummi ship, which I assumed was your idea (though it could've been the artist's?) It's fine to correct me if I get something wrong, but I felt that commenting on my mistake alone without saying "thank you" was just picking at it. But I appreciate you saying "thank you" just now and that you didn't intend any harm, so I will drop the matter as just a misunderstanding if you don't have anything else to say.

The choice of classic Disney heroes for this comic are good. Lots of more obscure choices, like Robin Hood and Great Mouse Detective. Are you making the decisions on what Disney worlds make an appearance, or is the artist?

laika634

Awards
I understand if I'm directing praise as the wrong person, but I did compliment story elements as well as art elements, like the windsurfing Gummi ship, which I assumed was your idea (though it could've been the artist's?) It's fine to correct me if I get something wrong, but I felt that commenting on my mistake alone without saying "thank you" was just picking at it. But I appreciate you saying "thank you" just now and that you didn't intend any harm, so I will drop the matter as just a misunderstanding if you don't have anything else to say.

The choice of classic Disney heroes for this comic are good. Lots of more obscure choices, like Robin Hood and Great Mouse Detective. Are you making the decisions on what Disney worlds make an appearance, or is the artist?
no problem.
To clarify: I am the writer.
Story, world choice, dialogue, characters, spells, accessories, vehicles, weapons etc. are all my doing.

Ai-nohikari is the comic artist - they bring my ideas to life / draw my ideas

I hope that clears things up
your queries & interest are appreciated

Last edited:

Myst Knight

Awards
no problem.
To clarify: I am the writer.
Story, world choice, dialogue, characters, spells, accessories, vehicles, weapons etc. are all my doing.

Ai-nohikari is the comic artist - they bring my ideas to life / draw my ideas

I hope that clears things up
your queries & interest are appreciated
I've skimmed through some of the later pages, and I like that you and the artist thought to change Kairi's form (mouse and Coco skeleton) as she enters different worlds, since that's kind of a Kingdom Hearts tradition. It's also a good opportunity to see how form changes would work with a female protag. (haven't played Birth by Sleep, so I don't know if Aqua changes form depending on the world)

laika634

Awards
I've skimmed through some of the later pages, and I like that you and the artist thought to change Kairi's form (mouse and Coco skeleton) as she enters different worlds, since that's kind of a Kingdom Hearts tradition. It's also a good opportunity to see how form changes would work with a female protag. (haven't played Birth by Sleep, so I don't know if Aqua changes form depending on the world)
thanks
working with an artist on a project is a truly fun experience
alas, Aqua doesn't change forms in Birth By Sleep

also, there are 20+ pages left
(I wrote the script for the comic before Re:Mind got announced, so any similarities to the events of the DLC are totally unintentional)

laika634

Awards
Page 30.5 (artist commissioned: https://www.deviantart.com/ai-nohikari)

Roxas searches for Sora alongside Xion & Lea

Xion Skills: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Curaga, Pearl, Reflega, Ragnarok, Event Horizon

Roxas Skills: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Curaga, Pearl, Dark Firaga, Faith, Salvation, Ragnarok, Magic Hour

Lea Skills: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Curaga, Ignite, Raging Storm, Firaga Break, Mega Flare, Explosion

(Music:
Opening Theme - Fillmore!
Opening Theme - The Weekenders
Opening Theme - American Dragon Jake Long)

I30EX.jpg

Last edited:

Myst Knight

Awards
It's good that the artist is doing the good Season 1 version of Jake Long, rather than the dinky Season 2 version. :LOL: