• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neko

How the heck Star Wars could be compaired with a perfectly good game is not up to me but whoever made the topic has got to stop sniffing the crack. Seriously... This topic is not somthing you would want to post on a forum such as this.

helios

Bronze Member
what are u guys talking about he is just saying that it has a resembelence forgive
forgive me if i spelled that wrong and where the hell did u find that BHK is riku's son
he and kairi must have some secrets

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Darknetwork said:
sora rock22 comparison is even worst then the first.

>> I'm doing it for a picture, n00b. They are cosplaying the characters. I did some that were kinda crazy but I did some that went along with their personalities. Sorry for having an opinion. *gets n00b/flamer whacker*

Dae

Well I was just scanning through this and a lot of people think it is off and are completely out of hand on their comments.

Listen up.

They're comparing PERSONALITY and TRAITS. Not who they're married too, not if they have kids, not even the PLOTS of the storylines. I'm somewhat appalled at what some of these people are saying. It's someone's opinion if you don't like it offer what you think about it in a "POLITE" way. Don't go and totally flame or bash them. Someone was just pointing out what they noticed is that a crime? So it's a game and a movie but that doesn't mean they are comparing them COMPLETELY. Just somewhat.

Sorry if I went overboard. I just find it sad while reading some of the replies. Please people, "if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say nothing at all" (Thumper from Bambi XD)

But truly that saying applies to a lot of things. Especially this topic. Now I suggest that you keep your rude comments to yourself. How would you like it if someone totally flamed your opinion and didn't even see the whole idea? I don't think you'd be too pleased. If you disagree then make your point sound educated. Think about it, would you respond to someone going "that's stupid" to something you say, write, or debate on? I think not.

Dae

By the way...

"You" and "are" both have three letters...

ANYWAY, yet another point I'd like to make.

Suppose someone random came up to you on the street and started yelling at you and calling you names. That's what this is. Strangers that decide to flame a person for ONE opinion...

If you were walking down a street wearing a shirt saying "Kingdom Hearts Rocks" (or something) and someone came up to you and started yelling about how that game "sucks" and it's the "worse" game ever. Would you like that?

Honestly... -shakes head-

A

Aragorn

Well Dark Heart has a good point. Although Riku and BHK are not father and son, but it's really their personalities that count. Me personally think that Kh(the series) is made up of many different story lines, like the lotr with Sora looking back at Goofy and Donald. What's gonna happen next? We don't know because Kh is unpredictable with what's gonna be the next addition to the the story.

Dae

Oh, one more thing (great I know >_>)

I understand people have their opinions and say that it is somewhat off and explain why they think that way. I'm not talking about you people at all. I'm reffering to the members that are going,

"that's stupid, there is nothing in common! You are so off and stupid!" (or something like that...)

As for the others, kudos to you! You made your point, explained it, and didn't flame the person in the process.

What's with the bold and underline? Well some people said their point, explained it, but did it in a fashion that is out of hand...

Playcell

i can see it now....

Riku: BHK, join the darkside
BHK: Never!! u killed my father.
Riku: I am ur father.
BHK: NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
Nowadays everything can share a common connection with Star Wars. They may have some things in common like darkness and light, and how they affect people. Still they all share the universal theme of light and darkness, and destiny, and so forth.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
Silverwolf1500 said:
Nowadays everything can share a common connection with Star Wars. They may have some things in common like darkness and light, and how they affect people. Still they all share the universal theme of light and darkness, and destiny, and so forth.
thats true and the line "I am your father" has been used many a time in films as well.

Esp-Ada

Super Waterbender!
Hahaha...Yoda and Mickey, I thought of that exact same thing when I saw Episode III....I started laughing...They are quite similar in a way I guess...

Ultima Keybearer

Cool... but how about as a reward for beating the level perfectly you could start us the L/R 2 Buttons to use the force.

cobrar17

Originally Posted by Dark Heart
Have u ever thought that KH and Star Wars are kinda the same. With Storyline and characters.

Sora=Obi wan
Riku=Anakin/Darth Vadar
Ansem =Emporer
Kairi=Padme
Malificent=Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus
Heartless/Dusk= Storm Trropers/CIS
Pete=General Greivous
Mickey=Yoda
BHK=Luke
Nanime=Leia
Leon=Hans Solo
Sephiroth=Darth Maul
Cloud=the Black guy(Hans Solo's friend)
Clone Troopers=Nobodies

What do you guys think of this?

dude han solo's ferind is lando and i forgot who said
lando is mace windo but thats wrong its Lando!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back