• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

Have u ever thought that KH and Star Wars are kinda the same. With Storyline and characters.

Sora=Obi wan
Riku=Anakin/Darth Vadar
Ansem =Emporer
Kairi=Padme
Malificent=Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus
Heartless/Dusk= Storm Trropers/CIS
Pete=General Greivous
Mickey=Yoda
BHK=Luke
Nanime=Leia
Leon=Hans Solo
Sephiroth=Darth Maul
Cloud=the Black guy(Hans Solo's friend)
Clone Troopers=Nobodies

What do you guys think of this?

Shoopuf

.:KL:. said:
According to this, the BHK is Riku's son.

Exactly right. I've always thought that Riku and Anakin were kinda the same, but nothing more than that.

But none of this really makes sense. And it's kinda pointless to post.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Dark Heart said:
Have u ever thought that KH and Star Wars are kinda the same. With Storyline and characters.

Sora=Obi wan
Riku=Anakin/Darth Vadar
Ansem =Emporer
Kairi=Padme
Malificent=Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus
Heartless/Dusk= Storm Trropers/CIS
Pete=General Greivous
Mickey=Yoda
BHK=Luke
Nanime=Leia
Leon=Hans Solo
Sephiroth=Darth Maul
Cloud=the Black guy(Hans Solo's friend)
Clone Troopers=Nobodies

What do you guys think of this?

Lol and Donald is R2D2 and Goofy 3CPO. This is funny, this comparison are really funny. I really like them. Jejeje, but i dont see what KH could have whit Star Wars.

dime55

so0 then kairi and riku get married and have two kids: bhk and namine? nope i dont think so; sora and kairi will end up together (hopefully)

TruChaos

Please dont mess us this game for me. Star Wars and Kh have nothing in common.... why do you noobs keep doing this

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I saw a screenshot that looked kinda like Star Wars. Sora and an unknown fight with lightsabers. I saw Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith yesterday for the third time... its AWSOME!!!!! its my favorite episode, same with my Dad, Rick Foxx... I can't wait until the DVD! i can never stop watching it!!!

silent_riku

I study in singapore... but goin' back to am after
You... the guy who started this wack Thread... Are Wacked!!!! Why the heck would a game get that deep?? I don't think Sir Nomura would ever go and make a story line as deep as that you stufid a-s-s!! Go change your identity cuz if anyone found out your real name... dude you'd be mocked constantly.... you wacked non-common-sense-thinker!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star
Somebody has got mad! How can someone even think something like that......

Darknetwork

i would love to see a star wars world in kh2 though. darth vadar meetiing riku i would love to hear that conversation. The things that kh and star wars have in common is the light and dark thing. kh light and dark is in your heart. star wars light and dark sides of the force. the Riku=darth vader thing, isn't that accurate but in a sense(not a deep or accurate sense, since if riku=darth vadar means that bhk is riku son, the relationship between kh and star wars isn't that deep) they and the other counter parts have a bit in common.

Darknetwork

you can't compare star wars and kh literally or you will have darth vadar=riku meaning that riku is bhk father. you have to think of it in matter terms of what they can do and what they gone through and personality,relationship( not that deeply though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back