• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts and Star Wars?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSora1217

Heartless/Dusk= Storm Trropers/CIS
Clone Troopers=Nobodies

a storm trooper IS a clone trooper, well i guess u dont noe star wars

S

Skyrider

The Only thing I agree with is Micky=Yoda. They both make their lightsaber/keyblade dualing debut in the second story. I know, Yoda made his debut in the fifth movie, but it was the second episode. And I know that technichly KH CoM is technichly the second game in the series, but KH2 is the second KH game on PS2. Also, Micky and Yoda are both short but they still kcik @$$.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I thought of my own! And that was for a picture I was going to draw...

Sora- Anakin/Darth Vader
Riku- Obi Wan and Han Solo
Kairi- Padme
Namine- Leia
Goofy- R2D2 and Chewbecca
Donald- C3P0
Mickey- Yoda
BHK- Luke

And they're COSPLAYING the characters.

D

Dark Heart

Why the Hell do people get so F****** pissed off when someone is just tryin to give an opinion. Holy Sh**!!!

N

nichovh

Well, I Think You Are A Bit Off, And Don't Think It Is The Best Analogy, To Work With, But Hey... I Like It... Only.. I Would Prefer Kairi, To Be Leia, And Namine To Be, Maybeeee... I Don't Know... Padme Ferinstance... Tanks

T

The White Rose

What the hell how can you link star wars to kingdom hearts this game is not some bad movie. The only thing in comman is that they fo through space. So stop thingingin this is like that dumb movie and yes i have seen it and furthermore it was nonsecence. The connections you made were inaccurent as others have pointed out

Darknetwork

like i said before stars and kingdom hearts have a lot in common you just can't think of it literally. and why doesn't any one say Sora=luke skywalker. we got idoits calling sora obi-wan and anakin/darth vadar. why not luke for gods sake doesn't sora and luke have more in common. also not all kh characters have star wars counterparts.

vampire_lord00

poopty puepty pants
The White Rose said:
What the hell how can you link star wars to kingdom hearts this game is not some bad movie. The only thing in comman is that they fo through space. So stop thingingin this is like that dumb movie and yes i have seen it and furthermore it was nonsecence. The connections you made were inaccurent as others have pointed out
did you just say star wars sucks? i should smack you right now.

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
the only real things in common with Star Wars that KH has is when Rikus heart became corrupt and the whole step into the darkness. Now if we had a cyborg with 4 keyblades in the organisation in KH2 then maybe I'll change my mind XD

No honestly despite there being very few similaritys this would make a cool web comic, maybe a sprite comic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back