• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

Re: KH Tv Series

That... if that is in anyway true.... it better not be crap.

*EKH*

Really it's true! I even tried dozens of websites to see if it's true! Even a movie!

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

If there is a KH tv show, I'll just drop to the floor and roll with excitement!!!!!! Where is the evidence though. Do not bring my hopes to a all time low!!!!!

redharry123

a wanderer

i am freaking out here if u r serious! r u serious! i need the proof! proof please! that would totally rock if it was true!..and if its not....*evishly glares* muahahaha....ok so run along and get the proof! now! :D

monkeylover13

searosly that would be awsome but like they all said
WHERES THE PROOF!!!!!!!

heartslayer101

Well it has a 50% chanse of being a good anime(better be anime) And a 50% chance of being a anime letdown (like one peice). OMG!!!!!!! that would be so f******* sweet though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

twilightdarkness

ok guy's check this out there WAS supposed to be a KH tv show airing on Disney Channel..but i think Disney cancled it not sure but i think so....I don't know the link couldn't find it for u guys but check at G4tv.com..thats were i saw it at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back