• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Re: KH Tv Series

Don't trust him. He has 10 posts and he's 12. He's just another stupid n00b.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian

Does Nomura even have the time to help organize the speculated show?
I wish it were so...I would love to see KH in the morning. :)

D

Dark Heart

someone better get some DAMN proof! I'm waiting in suspense HERE!!!

J Ryoga

Website
members.aol.com

It was reported last year on animenewsnetwork.com that some studio in Japan was working on a Kingdom Hearts anime. But that's all the information they've given thus far.

Archfire43

Although I would love to see this dream come true it probly wouldn't. Disney channel isn't about to take a risk in makeing/airing a show that could be a down fall. Pluz if they even did make the show it would be very... kideyish. No offence to Disney channel people but I don't think they would air a action show that could scare kids that they want to watch the show. (The only reason I think this is because when I was in the middle of playing KH, my sister and her friends saw some cutsceens and they were a bit shacken up. But then again my sister can't stand things that aren't suppost to be scary so it might not mean much.)

But proof of anything concerning a TV series would be nice.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

I'f you are lying I will Find you and do something very painful and generaly unpleasent to you!!!Give us proof like a website link or something plz.:cool:

Unknown Zinko

To me a Kingdom hearts TV show would prolly turn into another Poke mon disaster.
We got an awesome game right now
Now we may be getting a TV show
Next Trading cards... whats the world coming too.

i personally think they should leave it at a video game series and not "enhance" it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

Aren't they already making Trading cards?

They already have the [figure] things. They have a manga. All that's missing is an Anime.

But that would probably cause disputes....

Plus the majority of the game is Disney. It would be best if Disney made it and then they just got permission from Square to show the FF characters. So S-E making it would be stupid. Meaningh if Disney makes it they could tone it down also we don't know what format it will be done in if Disney make it. It could be there traditional cartoon format like Kim Possible and it might be on Toon Disney other Jetix.

S-E making a game that's majority using characters not by them and not owned by them is stupid and wouldn't happen. So if the show comes out on Disney made by Disney then Japan viewers may get mad. (Seeing as they got pissed when we just got 3 bosses...big deal)

Which means they would have to translate it to Japanese or Square makes a Japanese version.

But who knows what could happen.

Disney is money hungry. And you can notice this if you watch all the sequels to their movies. Which are all worse than the first ones. And them being money hungry is why they had disputes with Pixtar with Toy Story 2....which is actually a good movie which is strange when you hear Disney had a sequel thats good.

But Disney will never make sequels to movies that actually need them which is where they could actually make money.

*wants a sequel to Monster's Inc. where the snake things comes back and older boo is seen and Finding Nemo where Nemo's mom is still alive and he goes on search for her and then his father searches for him again*

Oathkeeper1313

How do you think that would turn out? if it is true i sure hope it dosnt suck or i shall kill whoever was stupid enough to be stupid and suck!

yea, if disney did it probably wouldnt turn out all that great. I mean for Kingdom Hearts all disney really did was supply the characters from their movies, and supervise, right?

damonx

Website
s4.invisionfree.com

Anime- Square-Enix is still thinking about that one. From what i hear, they would to do it but most of the Charaters in KH are disney they would have to put it on disney. And we all now, it would suck because disney won't let theyre be to much fights.

Movie- Square-Enix never said anything about a movie.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com

S-E did say something about movie. They said that had no movie plans in mind or weren't planning one and they said they doubted that they would see their FF characters in a Disney movie ever.

Meaning if Disney does the movie then its doubtful FF characters will be in dut to their small roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back