• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Animated Series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shoppingforblood

Re: KH Tv Series

It seems like a load of rubbish, but if it isn't.. I hope that Square-Enix makes the comics. BUT, I am perfectly satisfied with *JUST* the game.

kh_rules

I remember something about a TV show from ansemreport.com. I just looked there now, there's nothing about it now. It was in a 6 page report on Kingdom Hearts, but I did find a clip of an interview:

Kevin : 'I was up on the roof of the building where Gphoira was being held and after briefly meeting Nomura I spotted someone I recognized sitting on one of the couches up there and made my way over to them (we had met before backstage preceding going up and doing our Kingdom Hearts Skit) I said hey and asked if they were excited about Kingdom Hearts II and if Square had asked them back to work on the sequel. They said that they hadn't heard about KH II yet, but right now they were busy doing Voice Over work for the Kingdom Hearts TV series.'

I got it at http://www.jeux-france.com/news679_kingdom-hearts-tv-show.html

Personally I would love a kh tv show!

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Kid if you lying to me I promise I pull shot gun on ur ass!

second if they do they better make it like Teen titans and have kick butt battle scenes.Also if they can do those without making the game another Kim impossible then it's cool.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com

The trading cards is for Japan only,unless they make some for the US,I heard it has a starter deck and bonus packs like Yu-gi-oh,but thats off topic.

as for the tv show, I saw something on g4tv.com about it,but that has been there for about 2 yrs.The'll probaly have the tv show for Japan only or they wont do it period.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.

Um guys... am I the only one that remembers the #1 hit Final Fantasy series?

Maybe, maybe not.

I had found something awhile back stating that they were going to TRY to make a KH anime, seeing if they could get the right voice actors to do it. In fact they had done casting now that I think about it. I had a link to a site where they were showing some of the actors they had lined up, but now the page is deleted (it was a time-based page).

Still, the fact remains, this has been thought over before, and whether you want to admit it or not, the logical thing would be to make an Anime. So I believe there is a very good chance of this. About 67%, which is still better than half.

*EKH*

Sorry guys I forgot the sites, but it while come out in a few months on Toon Disney and will be computer-animated.

DragonRider1234

out of all the sites, i have not seen an ounce of valid proof. all that is said is that they r thinkin about it. thats like an if. it might not happen. besides, i think it would just ruin the game. a movie is a different story.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards

i think that this supposed tv show, which i personally think is a good idea, would finally give disney some more mature fans

Kilika

i got something

Disney Consumer Products president Andy Mooney announced at the recent GC2003 show in Germany that the sequel to Kingdom Hearts will debut at the Tokyo Game Show next month. So far, Square has said nothing official about the title, but there has been a lot of buzz about the reported sequel since the debut of the original Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, a pleasant surprise came with the announcement; Disney also stated that they had plans to create an animated television series based on the characters from the Kingdom Hearts series. No word yet where the series will be developed for - it could be Japan, the US or Europe, but there is a possibility the show could be made with a worldwide audience in mind.

Prepare for further details when Square gives its press release at the Tokyo Game Show, which runs from September 26-28.

http://www.g4tv.com/html/news.asp?news_key=169

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

IT's LIE!!!!

I got a call from my KH buddy,who talks about KH crap wit me and all.Ok, hears the news he found on this website that the ppl who were gonna TRY and make KH anime are canceling it!So word tot he loser who started this topic:QUIT POSTING CRAP!!!

P.S The info about the canceling of KH is true.

New2Ya

I'm lost...

Kilika said:
i got something

Disney Consumer Products president Andy Mooney announced at the recent GC2003 show in Germany that the sequel to Kingdom Hearts will debut at the Tokyo Game Show next month. So far, Square has said nothing official about the title, but there has been a lot of buzz about the reported sequel since the debut of the original Kingdom Hearts game.

Also, a pleasant surprise came with the announcement; Disney also stated that they had plans to create an animated television series based on the characters from the Kingdom Hearts series. No word yet where the series will be developed for - it could be Japan, the US or Europe, but there is a possibility the show could be made with a worldwide audience in mind.

Prepare for further details when Square gives its press release at the Tokyo Game Show, which runs from September 26-28.

http://www.g4tv.com/html/news.asp?news_key=169
Aha, and there you have it. The fake part is right in your quote!

GC2003 show in Germany

That's of 2003, 2 years ago. It was a rumor, and at the TGS they didn't show anything. So it's a hoax.

Now happy? >_<

We all knew he was lying anyways. At least I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back