• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Another Dive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JTD95

On KH13 I saw a thread linking to a Square Enix website called "Kingdom Hearts Another Dive" KINGDOM HEARTS Another Dive

Some people in the thread says that they can see younger versions of Master Xehanort and Master Eraqus on the site

Heres a screenshot of the site if you can't see the image:

anotherdive.jpg

JTD95

I'm not sure if I believe it's real or fake, but if it is fake then why is it on the Japanese Square Enix site?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm not sure if I believe it's real or fake, but if it is fake then why is it on the Japanese Square Enix site?

That's not the Japanese Square Enix site, they just took some code from the official web pages and slapped it on their own, and shoved very ugly fan art and fan music in there. However, it's horribly done, and once again:

Another-dive.com - Another Dive KINGDOM HEARTS Another Dive

This site was not registered by Square Enix. It's owned by someone in Toronto, Canada.

96 Mowat Ave
Toronto, ON M6K 3M1
CA

Compare that with something more official, such as KHInsider's old URL that is now owned by Disney.

http://whois.domaintools.com/kingdomhearts2.net

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Someone on this site created that a little after there was news of three new games coming out after BBS...I remember this, it looked cool, but it is fake, the person even gave Young MX the KK, when we all know what his Keyblade actually is...and before you say that he might've gotten his one later...look at ME's Keyblade, if ME had his Keyblade when he was young, why would MX not have his when he was young.

I didn't know they actually made it into a site though....lol.

CGNET

It's indeed fake or Square-Enix has lost their mind all together, especially with it's url.
Has anyone seen an official website by Square with a url that doesn't contain SQUARE ENIX

So, what I'm saying is if this title was real, the url would be http://www.square-enix.co.jp/another-dive.

Also, I'm going to add that this was also launched around April 1st, so this doesn't come to me as new. April Fools much?

At the time when I did check this out, the links weren't even working on the top.

Last edited:

Sempied

Thats horribly fake. The artstyle doesn't look close to Nomura's, and why would MX have the KK?

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'd play it. It would kinda be like if there was ever a FFX game that focused on Auron, Jecht and Braska ten years before.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Fake or not, I'd be interested in a game like that. A game that focuses on Eraqus and MX. I remember the Xehanort Reports in BBS interesting me very much and I'd like to see the stories in those reports in a game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I remember when this first appeared. We had some fun pointing out every single mistake the person made in the MX and ME drawings XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back